The new house

Still Hailee's POV
I had just go to the brand new house and it was awesome!
It was a big brown house with stones in it.
As I walked in it smelled amazing, I love that smell, it smells like sweet pea. (You can get the scent from bath and body works). I asked my mom if I could pick my room and she said yea anyone I want was mine.
I picked the second biggest one with the bathroom in it. I didn't pick the biggest one because I wanted my mom to have it.
There were 6 rooms mine my moms then the rest were either the guest rooms or the game rooms. After I picked my room I texted Chanelle and told her to FaceTime me because I wanted to show her my new house and to tell her that I miss her.😂😊

After I talked for awhile and showed her my new house I ended the call and decided to go check out the backyard.
When I walked to the backyard there was a pool that went down to 10 feet. So then I walked back upstairs and got on my bathing suite, it was a bikini. The top was black and the bottoms were a mint green, I got my towel then went outside and sat on the chair to tan for a little then went swimming.

After that I went I changed into a gray tank top with blue writing on it and black shorts with tan flip flops and I went penny boarding that was pink and went around the block.
When I was going around the block I stopped in front of a house because my phone went off I got a text from Chanelle saying hey.
When I was putting my phone in my pocket I hear someone say hey. I look up to where it came from and it was from the house that I was in front of.
"Oh hey"
"Hey again😂😂 I'm Edwin Burgos"
He was so god damn hotttt omfgg
"Nice to meet u Edwin I'm Hailee"
"Sweet wanna hang out sometime?"
"Sure why not😂😂"
Ok tomorrow? At 12pm?"
"Yeah sounds great!"
"Oh wait here's my number so I can text u😏 617********"
"Thanks I will text u bye"
"Bye see u tomorrow cutie"

            Edwin's POV
I was walking out of my house to go get the mail because I was bored.
When I stepped out I saw a beautiful girl. She had long blonde hair she was wearing a grey tank top with black shorts and flip flops she was gorgeous.
I walked up to her and introduced myself and then asked if she wanted to hang out tomorrow. She said yes so after that I gave her my phone number and left to go back inside.

Back to Hailee's POV
I put Edwin's number in my phone then went back to my house. I was going to ride around the block but after that I couldn't anymore because I had to pick out an outfit for tomorrow. I'm so excited because he is really hot and yea.