I think I like him

----------Next Day----------
Edwin's POV
I woke up and thought about Hailee. I texted her good morning and asked her if she wanted to hang out again today. I started thinking about ask her out but, Idk how I'm going to do it.

Hailee's POV
I woke up and grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text from Edwin. He said good morning and asked if I wanted to hang out again. I replied with a simple yes with an emoji 😊.
After about 15 minutes of being on my phone I decided that I should go get ready for the day. So I got in the shower then picked out what I was going to wear. I found this a red flannel with a black crop top shorts and black vans. After I got dressed I did my everyday makeup which is mascara and winged my eyeliner. When I was done I went downstairs and ate some breakfast which was vanilla yogurt with some strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and granola. After I ate I went upstairs and brushed my teeth, while I was brushing my teeth I got a text from Edwin saying that he will be at my door in 5 minutes. I replied with an ok see u in 5😂.
I went downstairs and just went on my phone to make the time go faster. While I was snapchatting the door bell rang so I got up and left a note for my mom because she was still sleeping from her overnight shift. Then I opened the door and said hello. He said hello back and asked if I was ready. I said yes then I closed the door and we left. It took us 3 minutes to get to his house. When we got there he opened the door and told me to go to the basement. I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. About two minutes later he came downstairs with popcorn and blankets.
               ~~~~Convo~~~~
E-Edwin H-Hailee
E- I figured we could watch a movie and eat popcorn or we can just talk?
H- how about we talk first then we can watch a movie.
E- sounds great.
H-so what do u want to talk about
E- ok I actually have something to tell u

I was a little scared of what he is going to say but then I was thinking what if he is thinking the same thing.
H- ok spill
E- so when I first saw u outside I thought u were beautiful u still are but anyway once we started talking I started liking u more than a friend...
H- I was thinking the same thing I really like u more than a friend to
E- I was also wondering if u would like to go out with me?
Omg he just asked me out ommggg!!
H-Yes of course!
He then leaned in and kissed me and obviously I kissed back.....

Thanks guys soo much for reading my book 1.34k omg!! Make sure to comment and vote. Comment any ideas you have or anything.😊✌🏻️