The Truth

After I had stopped Nick I yelled at him.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING AND YOU WENT AND ALMOST PUNCHED HIM WTF NICK!!!
"IM SORRY HAILEE THAT JUST GOT ME SO PISSED OFF!! YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER--
I cut him off right there and said.
"AND I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU!!
After we yelled at each other Edwin came and told me to tell him everything so I did. He got mad but not as mad as I thought because Zach is his best friend but I'm his girlfriend.... I decided to leave and go home so I just ran out and went home.
When I got home I texted Edwin to tell him I went home me that I'm okay. He replied and said okay cutie💕.
With that I didn't reply I just went to bed.

----Next Morning----
I woke up and remembered that I start school in a week.
I got in the shower, got out, dried myself then put on my clothes. I wore a crop trop that had patterns on it with light washed jean shorts and black combat boots and had black sunglasses.
After I finished getting dressed I did my hair. I just decided to wear it down then I put on some mascara. After that I went downstairs and had some breakfast. After I ate I decided to go to the mall so I went and got some stuff for school. When I was at the mall I saw Zach. I ran into a store so he couldn't see me but he did and he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me outside. He kicked me and punched then he took my bags then left.