(11)maddy's pov.

I was so scared she's here and so is Sam I don't want Sam to meet her yet. I can hear her coming up the stairs and it sounds like she's drunk. I look over to Sam and she's staring at the door. She looks at me and runs to the door before I can get to it.
   My mom looks at Sam and says "who the fuck are you" she looks and smiles at her and says "I'm a really close friend of hers and I guess your her mom correct". I can't believe this is happening right now. My mom looked at me and said "what the fuck are you staring at you whore" and I swear I heard a growl from Sam, but I wasn't sure if I was right. What Sam said next I would of never thought I would of heard come out of anyone's mouth. "I think it's best if maddie comes and lives with me" I was happy I loved my mom but I was scared she would hurt me more. "She's not going anywhere she's staying here" " I could get the court involved but I don't think you want that miss Conlin" she had a serious look on her face. "Go ahead go to court I don't care" I looked at her like she was crazy. "Mom you won't win please just let me go with her" she took a step forward and Sam took one to where she was in front of me. "Shut the fuck up bitch" Sam didn't like that at all. She grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall. "You shall not talk to her like that and I will take you to court and I promise I will win" she let her go and came and put her arm around me. "Pack a bag or two we're leaving ".