(6)Sam's pov.

I wanted to laugh because she didn't turn around until the teacher told her to.I was just sitting in my seat just drawing and not paying attention when my friend nudged me. I looked at him and he nodded towards the window, I looked out and saw two wolf's and a buff dude in front of them and my eyes changed to the color of my wolf's. My friend looked at me and he saw my eyes and I told him "let's go now, tell the pack to meet us" he nodded and we got up and stormed out the room. When we got out there we stood in front of them and the leader said " I am alpha Jake this is my pack called The light". I said " I am alpha Sam and this is my pack The dark moon". "Is the rumors true that you are a original alpha". "Yes I am,and you are trespassing on my territory ". "I understand that, but your grandparents ordered me to bring there granddaughter home". "I have a home right here and I denie this request, you shall leave my territory by choice or you shall die, your decision for now". He looked in my eyes and backed away and left. My beta came to my side and looked at me, "follow them from above if your spotted contact me" he said "Yes alpha" and he ran off. We all went back inside and went to class. We sat in our seats and the teacher told me " Hart your paired with Madison " I laughed and Maddie turned around and looked at me and blushed. I smiled and winked and told her"meet me in the locker room after school". Then the bell dismissed us to next period.