The Record Signing

RING

RING

I groaned and sat up in the bed. After some searching I found my alarm and managed to turn it off. I really am not a morning person, but today I had to wake up early to meet my friend at the mall. We were going to the mall to buy some new dance outfits and some music. But I knew from experience that we always end up with at least three bags more than we first thought.

                I was forcefully driven out of my thoughts by my little brother who suddenly decided to begin to play on his bass at 7 in the morning. He should be glad I’m already awake or else he would have gotten it, or not really but you get my point.

                I quickly got dressed and went down the stairs to the kitchen were my dad sat reading the paper. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before I grabbed an apple and my purse and headed out of the door. The bus was right on time and ten minutes after I was sitting on a bench waiting for my friend Hailey. After five minutes she came up to me panting like a dog. “Sorry Emily…overslept…no gas in the car…sorry…ready to have fun…” I just laughed at her, she always gets mad at herself for stuff like this “It’s okay, I was the one who was late last time remember? And you were just two minutes late I came early.” She smiled at me and I used the opportunity to take a hold of the arm of her shirt and drag her over to the nearest Nike shop. “It’s shopping time” I happily squealed. Hailey just rolled her eyes at me but she joined me nonetheless.

                One hour and three stores later we finally could check the dance outfits off our lists. I had gotten an off the shoulder light green print tee with the text “You should see me dance” written on it and some black Capri-length spandex leggings to mach. While Hailey had gotten a zip-front denim vest that reached about two inches over the stomach with a purple sport bra and some stretchy booty shorts that looked like denim.

We then made our way over to the music store. And it was packed with people, I swear half the town were in there. I turned to Hailey and she looked just as confused as I was. But it seemed that she recovered faster than me because she stopped one of the employers and he could tell us that….

A/N: Am I not plain evil. I had originally planned this chapter to be longer but I had to post it today because of my best friends’ confirmation. Which is today. If you want pictures of the outfits just pm me, because I’m not that good at describing things. And by the way the ‘Emily’ character is the friend I was talking about earlier. But I’m going to stop talking because I’m really tired so goodbye.