You got his number?

A/N This chapter was originally longer but my pc broke and i had to write this on my phone in under 30 min.

Last time:

'I gave him my cd and he signed it and handed it back while giving me a peck at the cheek. I smiled at him and said goodbye before I walked over to Emily who looked like she was in shock.'

Haileys POV

I carefully patted her bach and that seemed to make har snap out of it. "Is there something wrong". By the looks of it she had some problems with finding the right words so she just gave me her cd.

By the first glance it looked exactly like mine. But thay was before I came to Harrys autograph. He had signed it: "Hey beautiful, call me?

123 45 678 I'll be waiting. Love Harry. "

"Wow you're just so damn lucky girl" I squealed. She just looked up at me and smiled. "So are you going to call him?" I asked. "Well thata the case I don't really know. He probably just gave me his number for a bet or something I don't think he reakly want to hear from me." She replied quietly

"Well thats the thing girl you never know maybe he actually want to get to know you. Just look at yourself you're gorgeous. And I'm pretty sure you're the only one who doesn't see it" She smiled at me and got up to hug me.

"Nuh uh," I said while pushing her away "not before you text him"

She sighted but took her phone out of her pocket none the less. Sge quickly tapped away on it and soon I heard yhe little sound that indicated that she had sent it.

"Ok, now you've deserved the hug" I teased while hugging her and quickly snatched her phone out of her back pocket. She didn't seem to notice it so I opened it and while I let go of the hug I read what she had written.

Of course she now saw that I had her phone but it was to late to stop me from reading it so when she took it back it was already to late.

"You get the number to one of your idols and the only thing you say is 'hey. Your number was on my record is this some kind of joke' you know you could have used this to scare them a little bit right" I teased whilr sticking out my tounge.

Emilys POV

I swear Hailey can be so weird sometimes but I guesd thats why we're friends in the first place. And, well this is something to freak out about. 'Cause if this is Harrys real number and he want me to have it, then I will be the happiest girl on the planet.

Harry Styles has always been my celebrity crush, but hello, who can resist those big bright eyes and the cute dimples? My guess is no one.

Suddenly I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I took out my phone and saw that Harry had replied. I opened the text and it said...

A/N Sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger and a chapter this short after all this time but I wanted to update today and I'm leaving for my cabin in about 10 minutes. But I promise you guys that im going to update both longer and faster from now on. Now over to the 3 things about me thing I decided to do.

1. I live in Norway but I prefer english over norwegian.

2. I play 3 instruments and love to sing.

3. I love to dance all kinds og old fashioned dances.