Chapter 4

Allesandras pov
I slowly wake up and feel something around my waist. I look up and see Derek. He has his arm around my waist and I'm laying on his chest. I wonder if he knows we're mates. I'll have to ask I guess. This should be..... interesting I think. I try to get out of his arms and fail. " Derek. Derek. WAKE UP!" He wakes up after I yell. I start laughing. " Allesandra! That's not funny I think I had a heart attack. " that just makes me laugh harder. " Sorry but that was great. " He playfully glares at me. " So uh can I ask you something? " I ask. " Sure. " He replies. " have you ever thought of your mate? " " yeah??? " He says.
Dereks pov
Does she know the we're mates? Is that where she's going with this? "We're mates. " I blurt out. She smiles her beautiful smile and says "yeah I know." " Are you okay with us being mates?" I ask. She leans in and kisses me. " Does that answer your question? " She laughs. I lean in and connect our lips again. I smile and say "yup. Let's go get breakfast. " " YAY FOOD " She yells. I smirk and say " My mums cooking. It's the best. You'll love it. " She smiles and says lead the way.
A/N
Sorry for the sucky and short chapter. Picture is Talia.