Chapter 8

Allesandras pov
We walked to the very top of the house. " This is where Laura, Cora and Peter's rooms are. " Talia said. We walk into a pink room. " Cora this is Allesandra. " The little girl looks up at me and smiles sweetly. " Hiya I'm Cora. " I smile and say " I'm Allesandra but you can call me Alle." " YAY!" She giggles. " BYE. " She yells. We walk across the hall into another girls bedroom. This one's white and blue. " Laura, this is Allesandra. She'll be living with us. " She looks at me and smiles. "I HAVE A SHOPPING BUDDY NOW!!" She yells excitedly. She pulls me into an tight hug. " Cant..... breathe. " I choke out. " Oops sorry. " She blushes. I smile and say it's ok. " you can meet Peter later. Now you can go shopping with Laura. " Laura pulls me and Derek outside and shoves us into her car. Then we were off to the mall. This should be......fun?
*6 hours later*
Allesandras pov
" Laura can we go now she's got tons of clothes now and I'm starving. " Derek whined. " One more store and your not coming in. Go to the car and wait." Laura commanded. Derek huffed and went to the car. "So where are we going?" I ask. " well since your both 17 and mates. We're going to.... Victorias Secret." Laura answers. " NOPE NO NUH HUH! I'M NOT GOING THERE." I yell.  She rolls her eyes and drags me into the store anyway. After like 20 minutes in there we finally go to the car. Derek sighs in relief. " Where did you guys go?" He asks. I flush and quickly say nowhere and we get into the car and we go home.
A/N
Sorry it's so short but hope you enjoy anyway.
See ya!
(Outfit above)