Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it; PART 1

''And that's what makes you beautiful'' the last song was over, the crowd was going crazy.. ''Thank you Denmark and thanks for having us tonight!'' Liam screamed, he was trying to breath normally, but he was out of breath so he couldn't really talk.. Niall took his guitar, and ran out of stage, right after the other lads. Nina sat on a speaker with a water bottle, waiting for Harry to get out, and shortly after, he arrived to the speaker where Nina sat. He had the biggest smile on his face, and he ran as fast as he could to get to hug her. Harry gave Nina a big hug, and took her hair behind her ear right before he gave her a soft long kiss.. ''Hey babe, did you enjoy tonight's show?'' Nina smiled and Harry took his arm around her waist, ''yes, it was an amazing night..'' he laid his head on her shoulder.. ''do you know what the best part was?'' he smiled playfully, while Nina shook her head.. ''to see your beautiful smile, and kiss your lips again after a buzzy week'' Nina kissed his nose, while Harry smiled and took her hand ''lets go find the others darling..''

At the same time, 5 meters away Niall came backstage. Sophie leaned against a door, looking at the ground, she couldn't wait to see Niall again after a long loooong time.. she looked around, when her glance got Niall coming closer.. ''MY PRINCESS, IS THAT REALLY YOU?'' Niall screamed with the biggest smile on his face.. Sophie took her hair behind her ear, and started running, just like Niall. She jumped into Niall's arms and he lifted her up and kissed her gently, while wrapping his arms around her neck. He kissed her again an again all over her face, until there wasn't any other places to kiss. ''I missed you sooo soooo much Soph, I cant believe its actually you'', he smiled and kissed her forehead. he gave her another hug, and held her tight while closing his eyes.. ''did you have a nice show tonight babe?'' Sophie asked while looking sweet at Niall, ''yes, it was amazing.. but I couldn't stop thinking about finally going to see you again'' He smiled an looked at the ground''... Sophie lifted up his chin and looked him in the eyes.. ''I love you Ni, I really do'' Niall smiled at her, and took her hand after softly kissing it, ''we have to find the others, or else.. there going to drive without us princess.. 

Sophie and Niall found the other lads, and their girlfriends.. ''lets go everyone Josh screamed from within the tour bus'' ''Sure, Liam said and kissed Kelly one extra time. All the guys, and their girls got into the bus, and found a place to sit down. Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn waved nicely to the overwhelmed fans, they passed on the way out.. ''you really did well tonight guys, Courtney said while gently stroking Louis back.. ''You really did..'' Laura finished..