Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it; PART 3

That morning, Sophie woke up by the birds chirping outside her window. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the peace, enjoyed that she had still had Niall by her side. shortly after she opened her tired eyes again just to look at Niall's peaceful creature beside her. He was so beautiful, so innocent, the most amazing guy she had ever met in her whole life. Niall opened his eyes and looked at Sophie, ''good morning princess'' he smiled and kissed her forehead softly. ''Good morning love'' she said and kissed him again. Sophie got out if bed, and took on one of Niall's t-shits on. ''The other guys are coming over for breakfast babe'' Sophie screamed from the kitchen. ''oh! really? then, let me help you cooking some fooooodddd'' he said playfully. Sophie smiled to herself and shook her head, he was crazy, but she loved it, Niall got up a few minutes after, he walked into the kitchen in a t-shirt and his boxers. ''Sophie opened the fridge to look at what they got''. Niall held her waist from behind and his head laid on her shoulder. ''what should we go with Ni? she turned around. ''Niall smiled, what about eggs and bacon huh?'', Sophie laughed, ''sure hun! great idea'' she closed her eyes and kissed his lips gently. ''well, lets start! there coming in about 30 minutes Ni, she said and turned on the stove. ''mhh, lets DO IT!'' he smiled and took out the eggs, bacon and milk they needed, from the fridge.

Shortly after someone nocked at the door. ''Hey guys! Louis said, and gave Sophie a big hug. Niall stood in the kitchen, cooking the last slices of bacon. ''Hi lou! hi Court! he screamed, Sophie smiled at Courtney and gave her a big hug. ''come in, come in! Sophie said happy, Louis walked over to the kitchen just like Courtney, Niall gave both of them a big hug. ''mhh great smell, eggs and bacon! just what I was up to!'' Louis smiled, and looked at Courtney, he gave her a kiss and stroke her back.''

It didn't take long, before there was a knock on the door again, it was Zayn and Laura this time. Zayn laid his jacket on a chair and gave all of them a big hug, just like Laura. A few minutes after all of them sat at the table eating breakfast. Mood was high, everybody was ready for a great day in Germany. Ready to spend time with each other.