Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it; PART 2

Short time after, the bus stopped outside the German hotel, next up, Berlin. They jumped out of the bus, and everyone got a room. Sophie opened the door and Niall placed their bags beside the bed. Niall took his hands around her waist and laid his head on her shoulder. ''Should we go to bed babe?'' he kissed her neck, and she turned around to look at him. ''Sure Ni, I'm tired too..'' she said and smiled after giving him a hug. They brushed their teeth and went to bed shortly after.

It was dark and windy outside, the rain poured down from the windows. Liam closed the window when he discovered the weather. ''wow, the weather has turned bad soooo fast huh?'' Liam said, while smiling to Kelly, who laid in bed, reading a magazine. ''Holy cow, yes!'' she said while laughing. Liam jumped in bed, and turned of the lights, ''LIAMMMM? Kelly shouted, she looked at him and he couldn't stop laughing. She placed the magazine on the table beside the bed, and moved closer to Liam, he held his hands around her stomach and cuddled.. he kissed her neck and whispered ''I love you babe, more than anything else in this whole world..'' He smiled and closed his eyes, trying to sleep, ''I love you too babe, I really do, she turned around and kissed his soft lips'' goodnight darling, he said short time after and he closed his eyes again.

Laura and Zayn was already sleeping.  He had his arm around her and she laid on his chest. In the other rooms, everyone else was sleeping too, it was late at night, everyone was exhausted and tired after a hard week...