Finally One.

He was sober. He was happy. The last thing in the world he wanted to do right now was hurt me. I knew this was happening and it just made me feel like everything was okay. Better than okay. Just...perfect. I didn't plan for this, I really thought tonight was going to end with me home, by myself, crying. But here I was, Frosty was on top of me with his lips moving in sync with mine. I could feel his little swelled lips and lip piercings but never minded the feeling of them. Everything about him is just too perfect. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I slowly parted my lips for him, they were barley open when I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I could feel my heart beating faster and my body getting warmer. He didn't leave one spot of my mouth untouched as I slowly moved my tongue to play with his. I could almost feel his smirk as I did that. Our tongues played together but he kept the dominance of the kiss the entire time. I felt his hand slowly travel down my chest and his fingers slip under my shirt. When I didn't protest, he moved his whole hand under my shirt. I shuddered at the feeling of his large cool hands on my bare skin. I was so deeply lost in the moment that the next thing I felt was his fingers pinching and toying with my nipple. Doing this made me gasp as I jumped at the feeling. He pulled back from my lips and looked down at me, I was taking deeper than normal breaths. I looked away from him so that he wouldn't see my red cheeks and teary eyes from all the pleasure. I did see out of the corner of my eye, his sexy smirk pull across his lips.

"You okay?" he asked in a soft concerning voice. I bit my bottom lip, looking up at him and nodded ever so slightly, making him smile. He leaned down again but this time pressed his lips against my neck instead of my lips. I tilted my head to the side for him and let my eyes flutter shut again. His lips grazed my neck softly at first then pressed down harder. He searched for my soft spot only to find it almost immediately. I moaned when he kissed that spot so he smirked as he started nibbling and sucking my neck. I moaned again, deeper this time, and clung to his arms, opening my eyes as I looked up at him. He smirked at my pleasure. I could feel the heated blush rising on my face as he sat up a little bit onto his knees. His hands slowly moved down my chest again and to the bottom of my shirt, grabbing it and lifting it up just to my belly button. Then he looked into my eyes and raised an eyebrow a little bit at me; questioning if it was okay to continue. I bit my lip and paused, but nodded to him with a smile. He lifted my shirt up and over my head, while I helped. I watched him throw it over his shoulder to be forgotten on the floor. He leaned back down again and kissed from my neck down to my collarbone. I allowed my head to fall deeper into the pillow and my eyes to tightly shut. He kissed my skin and let his hands wander down more. To the waist band of my pants.

"This okay?" he asked. His fingers were giving a light tug on the button of my pants. I bit my lip harder and finally gave a whispered yes in response. I guess he heard me because I suddenly felt the button loosen and the zipper being pulled down. Next my pants all together were gently being pulled down my legs and over my cast before drifting to the ground with my shirt. The cool air hit my skin and I blushed at the fact of Frosty being able to see me. I felt slightly embarrassed and nervous, but also happy and excited. I peaked my eyes open to look at him. His smirk was plastered on his adorable lips as he moved back up over me again. His face over mine. I blushed even more, trying not to giggle. He leaned down to kiss me but I stopped him by placing my hand over his mouth. He raised an eyebrow a little at me in question.

"Y-Your clothes..." I mumbled to him, and that was all he needed. I could tell he noticed that my other arm was slightly covering my chest and my legs were closed awkwardly. He sat up on his knees, still straddling me, before pulling his shirt up and over his head, throwing it to the floor with my clothes. My eyes wandered down his chest in amazement, like they always did whenever I got to see him shirtless. His tattoos and abs always prominent. Then there were his newest injuries there. I raised my hand up and ran my fingers over his bruises and cuts softly. He just watched me silently. I moved my hand down to the waistband of his pants, where I pulled the button free and pulled down the zipper over the growing bulge I felt, which made me swallow and turn deeper shades of red. He moved over me again when I got his zipper down, helping me push his pants down enough before he kicked them off. His lips were on mine again in a second; the kiss was fast but it still held the passion. His body was soon on top of mine so that our chests were touching. He pushed his hips down against mine and I felt his clothed member press against mine, which made a loud moan escape from me. I felt the grin fall across his lips at the noise. He started grinding himself against me, making us both release little moans. His hand eventually found its way up my leg and grabbed at my boxers. He lifted his hips a little in order to pull my boxers off of me. The cool air hit me and I shuddered softly as I clung tighter to him.