Confusion.

Chris's lips pressed against mine and I was still frozen. But...it did feel good. He was a good kisser. But I had to get away, guilt bashed up in my stomach because of Frosty. But before I could be the one to pull away from this, Chris did. But why was my hair being pulled? No, we were pulled away from each other. My wide eyes moved up to see a pissed off Bronx holding a fistful of both of our hair.

"What the fuck, man?" Chris asked and winced as Bronx gave his hair a tug.

"You shut up. You," his hard eyes turned to me, "come with me." He let go of Chris's hair and just pulled me to my feet with my own hair.

"Ow. Bronx. Ow. Crutches." I managed to get out as he pulled me. I grabbed my crutches quickly and follow him as he pulled me forward, his hand still in my hair. I managed to follow him best I could down the stairs. I glanced around the large backyard. In-ground pool and still a huge area of grass. It was amazing. But not what I was focusing on then. I had to focus on not getting my ass kicked. We stopped by some shied and he pushed me into it. I winched before opening my eyes and looking up at him again.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked me in a cold, very pissed off voice. I would be too. Anyone would be if they just found their best friends boyfriend kissing another guy.

"It wasn't me. I mean he kissed me. I didn't want too. I would have pulled away, but I couldn't. I was just frozen from shock. I wasn't expecting it. I never wanted to do that to Frosty. I never wanted to hurt him or anything," I rambled on and shook my head. I hadn't spoken that fast in a long time. I took a deep breath and looked up at him afterwards. I could feel the warm liquid rising in my eyes. Guilt was just spreading through me and I couldn't stop it. I deserved it really. Bronx stared at me with hard eyes.

"He kissed you? And you were surprised huh?" He asked me. I nodded in confrontation. That was what happened right then and there. I didn't want it to be what happened but it was. God I felt horrible now. "Fine. But tomorrow, when he isn't drunk, you have to tell Frosty about this. It's up to him whether he forgives you or not. But, if I find out that you don't tell him, I will kick your ass," he threatened and again I just nodded. He glared at me before turning and walking away back to the party. I slid down the wall of the shed and closed my eyes, letting the tears fall for a few minutes. Sobs shaking my body. How was I supposed to tell him something like this? He was going to hate me for it. He is going to break up with me. Or what if he hits me again...no...he wouldn't do that. I'm not going to tell him when he is drunk. I will tell him tomorrow though. He won't be too mad...I hoped.

The night went on in different speeds after that. I dried my eyes and went back up to the house. Chris was nowhere in sight, thank God, and Frosty was. People soon started to leave the party while others passed out wherever. I managed, somehow even with my broken leg and pain coursing through my body, to get my drunk boyfriend upstairs to his room and into the bed. He pulled me down with him and pulled me in for a sloppy kiss that tasted like alcohol. The thought of my kiss with Chris went through my head, he didn't taste bad like this. I shook the thought from my mind though, Frosty didn't always taste like this. Most of the time he was perfect to me. But I also remembered last time he was like this and how it ended up. I did pull my head back none the less.

"Frosty. I am happy to lay here and sleep with you. But that's what you need right now, sleep. Okay?" I told him in a calm tone of voice, hoping not to get him angry like last time. But he shook his head.

"I-I'm not sleepy..." he slurred and leaned in for another kiss, I turned my head and he got my cheek instead of my lips. But that didn't stop him. Instead he moved his lips down in kisses until he got to my neck. I involuntarily tilted my head a little in pleasure, feeling his smirk against my neck as I did. He kissed along my neck until stopping when I moaned and clutched his shirt a little tighter, he had found my sweet spot. His smirk widened as he bit down on the spot and sucked, making me moan louder. I should really stop him right now. I knew that. With what I had to tell him tomorrow he would end up hating me for letting us go too far tonight. And besides, if he didn't end up hating me, I would end up hating myself for it. Not while he was drunk, that's not how I wanted it. It was hard to pull away though.