Chapter 29

Our breakfast was actually wonderful, only our toast was burnt which didn't bother me one bit. The company was lovely. I felt a sense of relief wash over me at the easy smiles that were falling on all of our faces.

"What is on the agenda for today?" I ask as I grab the plates and put them in the sink. It's brand new to me to use a dishwasher, we never had one growing up.

"We could visit some pack members so you could get to know them better or ......something else, What would you like to do lovely?" Asher wraps his arms around my waist. He must have felt my uneasiness with the idea of getting to know more people right now.

"Um, I don't know. Anything is fine." I really don't want to go see pack members. I'm not anyone's favorite person right now.

"We could just spend the day together watching movies and cuddling if you'd like?" Kane suggests, saving me.

He nudged my arms and gives me an Eskimo kiss. My heartbeat speeding up and my cheeks flushed now.

My mom used to give me Eskimo kisses and they were my favorite. It made me feel warm inside.

"Can you....never mind." I say to no one in particular. I really want to be kissed right now.

"Hmm..?" Asher asks squeezing a little tighter and Kane turns around waiting for a response.

"Nothing. It's not important. " I try to tell him.

"Everything about you is important to me." My heart just melted to mush. I should've just asked, now I'm embarrassed.

I'm blushing and I know it's bad because my face is now hot.

"What are you thinking about that's got you all red lovely?" Kane covers the distance between us till there isn't any.

Now I'm trapped in between the two and there is no way I could even try to wiggle out.

"I um...I just really wanted one of you to kiss me, but you totally don't have too. I know I'm -"

I was cut off by Kane smashing his lips to mine and my body being tightly pressed back on Asher.

It was sweet and I could literally feel his happiness fall all over me. I laugh into the kiss and Asher has a bright smile on his face too.

"All you have to do is ask love, anytime, anywhere." Asher whispers in my ear, and Kane and I finally pull apart and I lay my head on his chest and just breathe him in.

I wrap my legs around his body and he carries me upstairs to our bedroom and lays me gently on the bed. I wriggle around until I get comfy, and am joined by Asher who plants a loving kiss to my forehead.

A/N
Yes this is short, yes I'm sorry about that. But I honestly would like to go through the story and edit, maybe add or take things out too, but I'm kind of at a stand still right now, so if you have any ideas or anything you'd like to see in the story please don't be afraid to let me know! I always try to respond to al of your comments! I love them, they make me laugh and I love you all so much! Thanks for sticking around so long, I'll try to make you guys happy with what's to come next. Please be patient with me though, I do have an actual job, to pay for actual bills and I go to college. soooo I do not have a lot of free time at the moment, but I will put in a conscious effort to write more ! Love you all
Xoxo Julie