Chapter 4

The water never felt so good, I made it as hot as I could just to feel my skin again. Scrubbing away all my imperfections.

Finally I step out of the hot shower and am hit with the cold breeze from the window and I regret leaving instantly.

Looking into the mirror I can see how tired I look, my hair is shaggy but short. It's dark brown hair with a copper tint. My eyes are bloodshot from not sleeping and the bags are dark and noticeable.

You can see the rope marks around my neck from when Adam played those games with me. They weren't fun by any means.

Terror, pain, fear, panic, wanting death : I could replay those memories over and over.

I don't have any clothes.
I begin to panic that they'll have to see me in my naked form. They won't be happy.

Frantically looking around for anything and I see right by the door are perfect folded clothes.

"Thank god" I whisper.

But wait, someone must have came in here while I was in the shower. Oh no..

But the clothes were so warm. And they smelled so good. They smelled like nature, musky.

Opening the door, I smell bacon, oh god lord I smell bacon , my stomach starts growling instantly. I hope they let me eat some.

Time to face my fate.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"We have to be gentle, he's fragile."

I hear growling "I want him, you know how bad it hurts."

"Kane, we will eventually, he just needs some time."
"How much time Asher? Huh, we have waited so long".

What are they going to do to me..my heart is picking up so fast. What's worse is my cock twitched at his words.

Not good. Bad. Fucking bad. Shit. Damn.

"Danny, shower good?"

Asher came out of nowhere and I jumped. Kane following right behind.

"Um, yes, thank you." My eyes dart all around so I don't make eye contact.

He touches my shoulder as if to stabilize me. They keep sniffing me, it's strange.

"We'll we made you some breakfast. We hope you like eggs and bacon."

Kane sets food in front of me.
I get to eat it, I get to eat a full meal.

"All of this? For me? I-I couldn't..."
I don't deserve it.

My stomach lets a big rip of a growl.
Kane laughs, "Danny, your stomach says otherwise. Eat up big boy. We have plenty."

I think I'm going to die and go to heaven. I devoured that plate. Completely forgetting they were there.

"Wow, little one, its like you haven't ate in weeks." They chuckle.

I just look away not wanting them to see me.

"It's because I haven't." I whispered so low they couldn't hear me, but somehow they did.

"What, you haven't ate in weeks? Why didn't you tell us? We would've fed you yesterday?!"

"Huh-how did-did you hear me?"

Kane was angry. I didn't mean to make him upset. He slammed his hand on the table and I whimper.

"I'm sorry, honest I am. I am so sorry. Please don't. "

I'm cowering in fear at this point. My panic attack consuming me.

"He hasn't ate in weeks Asher, fucking weeks!"

"Kane, stop, now." Asher demands. Kane looks over at me and he instantly changed emotions.

"Danny I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. I was made at myself. I'm sorry. It's okay, no one will hurt you here."

They are so close, too close. I wrap myself up in him.

"Danny we have something to tell you."

There sending me back, I knew it. It was to good to be true. Tears roll down my face.

"Danny, little one, why are you crying??" Alarmed Asher asks.

" Don't send me back, please. I'll show you. I promise I'll be good. Please please. "

"Danny, we are never letting you go. We know your good, You belong to us little one. You are our mate."

I look up to there almost animalistic eyes and take note on the fact that there eyes have went black. They blackened by the second.

"What-what are you."

"Oh Danny..." Kane is stalking towards me, I can feel heat flow over my body.

"We are alphas.."
Too close, I can sense everything

"And...?" Whispering for no reason now. He's right next to me.

"We are Werewolves, mate."

Oh shit.