Chapter 7

Okay so, I just found out that this story is like, weird..... Well, hopefully it isn't too bad... she wrote it at like 4 in the morning...

~BeOriginal143

its been 1 week ever seince Harry asked me to marry him. Harry and Louis were out shopping. I sat in the living room watching tv. Life was great. The phone started to ring. I ran to the kitchen and picked it up. "Hello?" I asked cheerfully.

"Hello, is this Arabella Terrace?" Dr.Martin asked. "Yes this is." I said. "Arabella, we are going to need you to come to the ER." Dr.Martin said. "Okay?" I said confused. "It'll all be okay, I just need you to come here." The doctor said and we hung up.

"Well, i cant drive." I said. I got dressed and left a note for the boys telling them i'd be back. I grabbed a coat and called a cab. I soon arrived at the ER that Dr.Martin told me to go to. I walked inside and Dr.Martin stood at the front desk looking at his clip board shaking his head.

"Dr.Martin?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hello Arabella, just follow me." He said and led me to a room. I sat down on the bed. "I am going to have to take some blood from you today." He said. I nodded and he hooked up some machines and stuck a needle in my arm.

I saw my blood going through a tube. Soon he was done and tld me to wait while he took the blood. Soon he was back. "thats all i need for now, i will call you later." He said and I left in a cab again. When i got home the boys were still gone so i picked up the note and threw it away.

I sat down again and watched tv. Soon the door opend and Harry and louis came in. harry kissed me on the cheek. "Im going to take a shower." He said. Lou sat down next to me. "So how was your day?" Louis asked. "I had to go to the ER." I said.

"Why?" Louis asked. "Dr.Martin needed blood from me for some reason." I said. Lou scrunched his eyebrows. The phone started to ring and I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. "Soory to bother you again Arabella but I got your blood test back."Dr.Martin said.

"Okay, what did it say?" I asked. "Im sorry to say this, but you have cancer." Dr.Martin said. Tears came to my eyes. "Okay, thank you." I said and hung up. I coverd my eyes with my hands and started bawling. "What happend?" Louis asked.

"That was Dr.Martin." I said through tears. "What did he say?" Luis asked hugging me. "I have......cancer." I said. Louis froze and started crying. Harry came down stairs. "Whats going on guys?" He asked concerned. I was still crying. I wasn't exactly sure how to tell Harry. What if he left me? Honestly, this boy was the love of my life, and I couldn't live without him right now. I needed him.

  "Harry, promise you will always love me?" I asked. He gave me a confused look but nodded. "Promise me Harry! I really need you to promise me..." I yelled. "I promise!" harry yelled. "I....have.............cancer." I wipered the last part. Harry just stared at me for a minute before crying and hugging me. "I'll love you forever baby, forever and always."

****************************************************************

Its been 2 weeks ever seince I found out I have cancer. Things havnt been the same. Louis isnt funny anymore, Harry is always mad, and the other boys arnt here, they dont know yet. Im going to tell them tonight on skype.

I was in my room. Louis came in. "How are you?" Louis asked. "Lou, im fine, i feel fine." I said. "Im so sorry." Louis said crying and hugging me. "Its okay Lou." I said. Just then my phone started to ring. It was liam. "Hey li." I said flatly into the phone.

"Bells, whats wrong?" He asked. "nothing, what did you need?" i asked. "Well Harry wont answer his phone and Lou's is off, are they okay?" Li asked. I sghed. "I dont know." i said tears coming to my eyes again seeing Lou sitting there crying his eyes out.

"Bella, whats going on over there?" Liam asked. "Well, theres something I need to tell you." I said. "Sure, anything." He said. "I went to the doctors the other day, and found out something." I said a couple tears falling.

"What is it?" Liam asked. "I have cancer." I wispered breaking out and crying. "You w-w-what?" Liam asked beliving he hadnt heard me right. "I have cancer Liam." I said. Liam started crying. "me and the boys are coming home." Liam said.

"No Li its fine." I said. But he hung up. "Where's harry?" I asked. "He went out." Louis said hugging me again. I sighed and got up. "Im going out to eat, want to come?" I asked. Louis nodded. I smiled for the first time in a long time.

I changed into blue skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt. Lou changed int gray sweats and a blue hoodie. We both walked to Nando's. When we got there we both orderd and ate happily. When we were done we walked to the beach.

"This is where Harry proposed." I sighed. Lou looked at me and hugged me. "What happend to me?" I asked Louis. "I dont know." Louis said and looked down. "Will you come with me to my doctors appointment tomorrow?" I asked Louis, knowing Harry wouldnt.

"Sure thing." Lou said. We soon walked back and there was asilver car in the drive way. We walked through the door and I was picked up. "Bella" Liam said settingme down. "Li" I said hugging him. Zayn came over, his face red, he was crying.

He hugged me tightly. Then Niall came over. "You left Ireland?" I asked. He nodded, his face tear stained too. He hugged me too. "Guys, im not dead." i said. They looked down.

~Time skip to tomorrrow at the doctors~

"Well Bella, everything is okay right now." Dr.Martin said. I nodded and me and Lou left. "Want to get something to eat befor we head home?" Louis asked. I nodded and we headed to Taco Bell.

*****************************************************************

~4 weeks later~

~HARRY'S P.O.V~

Arabella was still asleep. It was about noon now, she would be up. Everyone was home now. Zayn was still asleep, Louis and Niall were in the living room playing video games, and me and Liam were eating luch. "Im going to wake up Bella" I told Liam.

He nodded and I walked upstairs. I walked to our room. She layed on our bed. She was so perfect, how could this happen to her, she's never done anything wrong. I walked over to her and lighlty shook her. She didnt buge. "Bella, you gotta wake up." I wispered.

Nothing. her face was white and she was cold. Instantly I knew something was up. My eyes went huge and i quickly felt her pulse. Nothing, not even one beat. "Bella, BELLA, Get up now." i screamed. She lay there motionless.

"LIAM!" I screamed. He raced up to me. "What?" He asked. "She wont wake up." I told him. His face went pale and he ran over and felt her pulse. He pulled ot his phone and dialed 911. Soon paramedics were here and taking her away.

We met them at the hosptal, Me, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn all ran to the desk. "Arabella Terrace?" I asked. "Room 319 floor 2." She said. We all ran up the stairs, forget the elvator. We ran to her room. There was a doctor in her room.

As we walked in the doctor said. "Im calling the death of Arabella Ann Terrace at 12:14 p.m August 24th 2012." All of the boys broke down and cried. The doctor pulled the sheets above her head.