Chapter 12

Today was Suunday and I was leaving. Liam hadnt told anyone so I can leave. I have been putting suitcasses in the back of my car so I can leave early today. I walked in the kitchen like this.

Niall smiled hugly at Taylor and started playing with her. Liam looked at me sadly. "Where are the others?" i asked. "Harry and Ashlynn are at the park, Louis is in his room and Zayn went out." Liam said.

I nodded. "Well, im gonna go." I said. "Go where?" Niall asked. "Just out to eat with the kids." I said. Niall nodded his head and Liam knew i was lying. I set the kids on the gorund in their carry cribs and uugged Liam tightly.

Then i hugged Niall and walked to Louis' room and said goodbye hugging him. I went back down and Liam hugged me again. "Please dont." Liam softly wispered in my ear.

I just squezzed him tighter and finally pulled away. I got the kids and headed to my car. I decided to drive all the way back to Homes Chaple. I set the kids n the car and got in the drivers seat.

"Ready guys, we'r leaving." I wispered to them and pulled out.

**************************************************************************************************************************

I pulled into the twins and I new house. I grabbed thw twins and my suit casses and wnt into the house. It had 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It had a couch and bathroom things and everything else besides beds in the house.

It was 5:00 so me and the twins went to Art Van. We went shopping and my bedroom looked like this. I got all of the twins' things for their room. Theirs looked like this. Alyssa and he baby boy Carter are going to come live with me and the twins.

She was going to be here tomoroow morning. It was around 7 so I put the twins to bed. I went down to the living room and watched tv untill 11 then i went to bed. The next morning I woke up to crying. I groaned and got up.

I walked to the Twins' room and picked them up. I changed them and checked the time, 8. I carried them to my room and set them on my bed. I changed my clothes and did my make up. Then I straightened my hair.

I walked out to see the twins snuggling eachother. I took a picture on my phone and sent it to Harry. I smiled at them and picked them up and walked downstairs. I put them in their high chairs and gave them some baby food.

Then I got a bowl of crial and ate that. When I was done it was 10:30, Lyssa would be here in half an hour. I brought the twins upstairs and gave them a bath in a small washtub. Then I dressed them in some footies.

I brought them back downstairs and put them in a swinging machine. I sat on the couch waiting for Lyss. Then I heard a knock on the door. I left the twins swinging and ran to the door. Lyss stood there with an adorible baby.

I opend the door and smiled at her. "Bella!" She yelled. "Lyssa!" I yelled back. I opend the door for her and she stepped in. "Wheres taylor and Reese?" She asked excited. i pointed to the living room and she ran there.

I walked after her. "OMG They are so cute!" She yelled. i smiled. "Well you have an adorible baby yourself." I said she smiled and kissed Carters head. We sat on the couch just talking. Her and Carter are going to share a room.

"So how have you been?" She asked. "Good, and you?" I asked. "Just great." She smiled. It was soon 5 and I got up. " will you watch them while I make dinner?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. She was watching Loony Tunes with the kids.

I made Chili and called her in. Carter had a high chair already so we put themin their high chairs and gave them baby food and we ate chili. When we were done we put the kids to bed and went back to the living room and watched tv untill it was 11 then wwe went to bed.

*********************************************************************************************************************