Chapter 7-YOU WANT TO WHAT?!?!?

Ok guys so I'm back after nearly a whole week.Hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ash's POV  

It's been a whole week since the game. Ever since that game, many girls has been asking me to date them but I rejected. The only girl for me out there is Serena. I was brushing Pikachu's fur until my phone rang.I took my phone and answered.

"Hello?"I asked 

"Hey Ash, its me!"

 "Hey!Its been a while"I immedietly knew who she was.

"Hey so I was letting you know that I'm joining your school tomorrow"

"Really? Thats great anyway its getting late,goodnight"

"Goodnight"

The next morning,I met up with my friends at the school, We all talked about stuff and Gary mostly talked about battles.Until I told them about us having a new student at the school.

  "How did you know?" Dawn asked me with curiosity.

"She called me last night"

Serena's POV

She?!?!?We have a new student and its a girl. Does she like Ash?

"She???"Gary asked Ash.

"Yeah, anyway lets get to class" 

At the class, the teacher just arrived with  a girl behind him. The girl had big brown hair with sides, a pink shirt with 3 bows on it and a really short jeans.

"Hi there my name is Shauna. Nice to meet you all."

After school, I see Ash walking home with Shauna. I kept on starring at Shauna with jealousy until Ash noticed me.

"Oh hey Serena"he said looking at me.

"Hi Ash..."

"Hi I'm Shauna, Ash's cousin"

By the time she said the word"cousin" my jaw dropped in disbelieved.

Hi! Im Serena nice to meet you.

Ash's POV

The next day I met everyone at school. During class the speaker went up.

"WILL EVERYONE PLEASE PROCEED TO THE FIELD.THANK YOU"

We all looked at each other in confusion.We all quicky scurried to the field.We all sat at the bleachers.We saw a few people wearing tuxedos.One of them was holding a megaphone.

"Ash Ketchum, come down to this field now."

Ok now I am really confused.I went down to the field,stood at the center.

"Ash I see you are really good at battling." one of them said.

"Uhh yes.. "I said.

"We would like to take that Pikachu and Infernape of yours. We need it for the tournament.

By the time he said that, Pikachu and I was really enraged,Infernape got out of the poke ball, really mad as well.

"YOU WANT TO WHAT??!?!"

"PIKA PIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"INFERNAPE!!!!!"

Pikachu's cheecks was now sparking and Infernape flames got bigger. 

"Like I said we need it" one of them started to move his hand toward Pikachu. I slapped his hand away and punched him hard at the face. Everyone at the field gasped at what I did. A few of them started to surrond me. Pikachu zapped all of them and Infernape used falmethrower to back them off.

"IF YOU LAY ONE MORE HAND AT MY PIKACHU AND INFERNAPE, I WILL BREAK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR BONES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed.

A few of them started to laught,One of them started to throw his fist at me.I blocked his arm twisted it and punched his gace as hard as I can.As I did, I could here bones cracking.

A few of them started to bring out pokemon.

"PIKACHU USE THAUNDERBOLT,INFERNAPE USE MACH PUNCH!!!!!"

Both pokemon used thier moves but there were too many.A Dragonite was about to hit Pikachu with Dragon Breath until I saw a flash cannon hitting Dragonite. I also saw a thunderbolt aiming for a Seviper who was battiling against Infernape. I saw an Aggron and Eectrivire, between them was...

..Paul...

"C'MON ASH YOU ARENT GOING TO GIVE UP ARE YOU!!!!!"Paul scremaed.

"OF COURSE NOT!!!"

I cant lose this battle, if I do, I'll lose my two best friends.

"I WONT LOSE!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys so I hope you enjoy this story. It took me a few minuts to think of Ideas. Comment down and vote!