Chapter 18-End Of A New Life

In Lumiouse City, a young hoeny-blonde hair girl came out of her house. She was wearing a pick hat, a black sleeveless shirt and a bright red skirt.She waked her way to her school Poke High. As she was on her way, she heard someone calling out her name.

"Hey! Serena!"

She turned around to see a young raven-haired boy running towards her. He wore a blue and white shirt, some jeans and red shoes. He wore a red cap with the pokemon symbol on it and sitting on his shoulder was a Pikachu.

"So, you can finally walk without a cane"The girl said

"Yeah"the boy said smiling

The girl leaned in and kissed the boy on the lips. The boy's face grew red for awhile and then smiled.

"Ya'know I really love your kisses Serena"the boy said

"C'mon lets get to school, your lucky that the gym teacher said you didn't had to do that 2.4km run Ash"the girl named Serena said.

(A/N: I really had to run that long in school, I'm not making it up)  

"Still can't believe we're going to be seniors next year"Serena said

"Yeah, can't wait, Todays the ceremony"Ash said

The couple arrived at school to see some of their friends who already reached there. "Hey guys"Ash said. 

"You still fine?"Gary asked

"Of course I am, in fact I'm itching up for a battle"

"Pika Pika!"

"Your wish has been granted cause the principal said that before the ceremony ends, he said he wants the top battlers of the school to battle each other.

"And who are those battlers?"Ash asked

"One of them is Paul"Serena said

"the other one?"

"You"Clemont said

------

In the ceremony, everyone was talking and laughing with each other. Some of them were crying because some of the students were moving schools.Serena and the rest of the group were having fun with each other. After awhile Serena noticed Ash wasn't there either.She went outside to see him holding a picture. She looked over his shoulder and saw the picture. It was a picture of Ash and Shauna when they were younger and 2 other people. One was at the same age of the younger Ash and the other one was a man with black hair. He was wearing a li\ight blue scarf ad a regular trainer outfit. On his left hand and something that looked ike a bracelet with  stone in it. A large Charizard was behind him.

"Hey Ash"Serena said

"AHHHH!!!!"

Ash fell when he saw Serena.

"Who were in those picture"Serena asked

"Well uhhh....just a few friends of mine"Ash said before sliding the picture into his pocket.

"Anyway, the principal announced that the battle was going to start"

"Right"Ash said.

"Good luck Ash"Serena said before giving a kiss on his cheek

"Thanks Serena"

Ash and Paul stood on both ends of the battle field. The bleachers were filled with students cheering. Ash and Paul grabed a pkeball before tossing them. And Infernape and Electrivire appered before giving a roar and took their battle stance.

"Lets do this!"Ash shouted

"Yeah!!!"Paul shouted as well

Professor Oak stood on the field before raising his arms

"Let the battle comence!!!"

-----

Somewhere else in Hoenn, a girl was sitting in her room at the house browsing pitures of the males student of PokeHigh with her computer. She browsed on after another. Paul, Barry, Gary,Clemont. She browsed all of them until she saw Ash's picture. She gave a sly smile before rubbing the computer screen with her fingers.

"Ash Ketchum huh?"

"....One day....you will be mine"

-----

There it is folks last chapter, gonna start on the new amourshipping book and the sequel

SEE YA!!!!

-ShenFanfics