Long Ass Titles

So the title is a description of the book. But we have a box called description box to write these in. I don't believe I'm making sense.

But your title should draw the reader in. And you may say "Yeah you Hypocritical bitch. Your title sucks!"

Yeah I know. That doesn't mean that I don't know about writing. I do. This is actually a second account. So I don't get bombed with notifications. And I have enough God damed sense to not read my stories or follow myself.

But back to the rant. You want to bring people into your story. And give it a good title. And add a description that draws people in.

Now I'm gonna chose a few topics that belong to me by right because they are in my create in my other account. I swear if you take them I will hunt you down and report the book. Not ask you to take it down. Report it. But if I'm feeling nice that day I will talk with you about it. From this account.

Kill the Walking Dead (eh, catchy)

In the crumbling ruins of the state of New York survivors fight for survival. They kill walkers and other crazed survivors. And they have one goal. Not survive, but find a safe place.

This is Walking Dead inspired. So it's not going to follow every single thing that they do. There isn't gonna be a place like the prison. Or Terminus (I spelt that wrong, didn't I?). And we aren't gonna have little girls who kill their sisters because she likes the walkers.

DON'T EFFING TAKE THE STORY!!!!!! I WAD NICE ENOUGH TO SHARE IT WITH YOU!!!! SO YOU AUTHORS WHO LIVE OFF OF PLAGIARISM BACK OFF.

Yes it still belongs to me. Because I am the same person writing it. Just on a different account.