Chapter 18

I wake up in a really comfortable bed. I feel warm arms wrapped around me. It was nice but I had to pee. I open my eyes and see Adien right beside me. That meant that Jack was holding me. I tried to move but Jack had a death grip on me.

Trying to move he pulls me even closer to his chest, If that's even possible. Adien chuckled and I glared at him. "Jack...I have to pee and unless you want me to pee all over the bed I suggest you let me go. I'm coming right back." He growled and finally let me go.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I heard one laugh but I don't know who. I think it was Adien. When I get done, I wash my hands and brush my teeth that needed it badly. I walk back out and hopped on the bed. I decided to mess with Jack a little since he was still trying to sleep. I walk over to him and I flick his ear a few times. Adien, was staring in amusement. I started to flick his nose and finally he shot up.

I jumped back and hid under the bed before he could get me. "Storm...get out from under the bed." I knew it was Jack. I didn't answer. "If you don't get out I will personally pull you out myself...you have three seconds. " I could tell he wasn't joking. "One.." I tried to move and get out but I was stuck. "Two... " I could just feel him smirking. "Thr-" "um Houston we have a problem.." I said quickly.

"And what's that..?" Adien said. Oh great his taking Jack's side. "Um...I'm stuck." They both burst out laughing. "Some one, help!" I said being dramatic. "Okay okay. I'll pull the bed up and Jack is going to grab you and get you" Adien said. I didn't say a word and they took that as me agreeing.

Finally, the bed lifted up and I felt hands grab my legs and pull me out. I squealed, when I see their faces, they both have a smirk on them. That can't be good. "Uh..thanks and I'll just be on my way.." I said jumping up and heading to the door. They didn't say a word. As soon as I open the door,  it gets shut by and large hand pushing it, the hand stayed on the door. I look back and see Adien. Jack was slowly stocking to me.

Oh great, two against one. I love those odds. Note the sarcasm. Looking back at Jack, he was smirking. I decided to the unthinkable to werewolves. I screamed. Knowing they have sensitive hearing just makes my odds even better. They both clinched their ears and I took that as my chance and ran out the door. No later than a minute, I was tackled to the ground.

But before I could hit the hard ground, the person who tackled me switched our places, letting him take the hit.

I get lifted up in the arms of what I realized was Adien's, and held in place. There in front of me, was a sexy smirking, pissed off Jack, walking straight towards me.

"You know the teaming is unfair."

"Awe, is kitten mad?" Jack said. I nodded viciously.

"To bad" Adien whispered in my ear.

Then it hit me. A great idea I had in mind.

"You know Adien." Pausing I turned around with a smile on my face. Just act it out. "You two could I don't know join me for a shower" reaching up near his ear I said nibbling at it.

I pushed off to see it worked and headed to Jack.

"And Jack... You can join two. We could have so much fun.." I trailed off. I pecked his lips and rubbed my hand up and down his very defined chest.

A growl came from both of them and I knew it had worked. I'm so going to be in trouble for doing this but, I ran all the way to the room and locked the door. I ran in the bathroom and locked the door and took a shower.

Oh how the hot water felt on my skin. I liked to take hit showers and then cool off my skin by turning it on cold. It was the perfect combination.

When I was done I got dressed and opened the door only to fine....nothing. No was was there. I scattered to the closet and hurried to put clothes on.

Going down the stairs I heard all of them. My best friend and her boys and then my beloved ones. I leand up against the door in the kitchen and looked at two very mad Adien and Jack. Nickie and her boys were smirking, I assume they know.

I smirked, I'm so in for it.

"Goodmorning boys..."