Chapter Two

Blake is pacing the room, and he keeps punching anything that happens to be in his way, "Why would you not want to be with me?"

My eyes water again, and my whole body is tremblng, "Because I do not want to be the reason you die. I don't care what Alpha Holden will do to me, I don't care that he will take my innocence, I cannot be the cause of your pain."

Blake towers over me, his arms on either side of me, "I would never let Alpha Holden lay another finger on you. You are mine, and mine alone. Now tell me why does he want me?"

I whimper, "I do not know, why can't you understand that? I don't fucking know! Stop badgering me about this, i can't take it anymore! Just leave me alone!"

His eyes grow sad, and he scoops me up gently, "I am sorry my flower, please rest, my poor little flower."

A sob escapes my lips and I turn back into his chest, trying not to show my ugly tearstained face to my beautiful mate. I feel myself hit a soft bed, and he pulls me close to him. I try to pull away, begging him softly, "Please Blake, please listen to me. Let me sleep tonight, then cast me away tomorrow. Reject me."

Blake growls, and whispers in my ear hardly, "Do not say that ever again. Don't you get it, I want to have you forever. You belong in my arms I will not let you leave. I will go through hell and back just so you can sleep here, with me, for all of eternity. I want to live with you until I die Emilee, so please just drop the notion of leaving because it won' t happen. Ever."

 Instead of responding, I just snuggle deep into his chest. Just for tonight I will lie peacefully, just for tonight I will let us be. 

Authors note: sorry it is so short I just thought u guys deserved a little something to read