Chapter Three

Alpha Holden's POV

Everything is falling in place, Alpha Blake has his sights set on me. But he will never see what is coming. We will have him blind sided, and the best part is, I will have his little angels soul, and the werewolf world will be mine.

Emilee's POV

I crawl out of the empty bed, where did Blake go? My heart saddens at the thought of him being gone. I grip the door handle and pull on the door ready to go find my mate. The door won't open. I frown, why won't this door open? I bang on the door, "Hello?" I bang harder, and continuously, "HELLO? I AM STUCK IN HERE! BLAKE? ANYBODY?"

A gruff voice answers, "Sorry miss, but I cannot let you out until Blake comes home."

I growl, which is something I rarely do, "When is he coming back?"

"Maybe sometime tonight, or tomorrow."

I scream, and bang on the door, "Please open it!"

I hear him sigh, "I can't."

"Well can I at least move to a different room? Possibly one with a tv?"

I am so pathetic. I am begging with someone from behind a door. I hear footsteps walking away, and I my jaw drops. Angrily I yell, "YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL I AM OFFICIALLY YOUR LUNA!"

My heart stops, did I just say that? I can't be a luna. I can't even be Blake's mate. I run across the room, away from the door. My fingers deperately try to unlock the lock on the window, but it won't budge. Panic climbs up my throat, and I start to pull at my hair. My mate is keeping me a prisoner, he is just like Alpha Holden. Just. Like. Alpha. Holden."

The door opens, and Blake is standing there, a terrified scream escapes my lips, and I hide behind the bed, 'Please don't hurt me!"

Blake growls, "Who hurt you?"

I sob from hearing the anger in his voice, "You. YOU'RE GOING TO HURT! YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM! YOU ARE KEEPING ME PRISONER!"

He whimpers and growls at the same time, he whispers, "I just want to keep you safe. I don't want to lose you."

Slowly I peek my head over the bed, and my wolf howls when she sees the hurt in Blake's eyes. I stand up, and walk over to him. Carefully, I wrap my arms around him, and he hugs me close, his face buried in my hair, inhaling my scent. And in this moment, everything is perfect, and I never want to leave his arms. Maybe this can last for a few weeks. Maybe for a few weeks I will forget about Alpha Holden. In a few weeks, I will deal with the consequence.

But for a few weeks, I want to love Blake, my mate.