HW.3

Prompt:

This is a personal free write. You are allowed to write about any event you would like. Vulgar language is not allowed in your writing, if any is found 5pts will be deducted. Remember this is drama class in middle school... This homework is due next class period. See you Monday everyone!!!

***Solo's POV***

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing my sister crying in her sleep. I went to her room to find her fighting in her sleep. I went and sat on her stomach since I was light enough.

"Thuthu are you okay?"

"Stop! Please don't do this!"

"Beyonce what's wrong?

"Lyndelle STOP! Please you're hurting me..."

"MAMMA, BEYONCE HAVING A NIGHTMARE!"

My mom ran in my sister's room so fast, you'd think she ran track in high school. She went to Beyonce and calmed her down.

"Shhh its okay Beyonce, its okay; Its over I promise. He won't hurt you again. Shhh calm down"

As mamma stroked her hair, she became more and more calm with every stroke. After about 14 strokes she calmed downed and went back to sleep. Now I may be 10 but, I deserve to know what Lyndelle did to my sister.

"Mamma?"

"Yes Solo?"

"What's wrong with Bey?"

"Lyndelle hit her and then tried to do the unthinkable to your sister."

".....Okay"

"You okay Solange?"

"Yea mamma its just this reminded me that I have a project for science about how fast can a heart heal vs. how fast can a boy heal from an ass whoopin..."

"Solo watch your mouth and is this one of those virtual labs again?"

Poor mamma she still sleepy...

"Uhhhh.....Yea mamma its those again."

"Okay well go back to sleep Solo."

"Alright mamma good night."

"Good night baby."

This boy messing with the wrong girl...I told him when he mess with my sister, he messing with me no matter how old he is or how old I am. I ain't too old for no whoopins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.....

How y'all feeling about this story so far hmm?

#sowwynotsowwy for the late update I wanted it to be right and make sense so I wouldn't Lose It All.(haha get it? No? Okay ummm nevermind)

Comment & Vote bugaboos

Love xxCieloxx