Beyonce's Diary

//Flashback to Gym class

Coach: *blows whistle* Alright looks like the winner is.....

Class: *Drumrolls*

Coach:  Bonnie & Clyde are our winners with a time of 2 minutes...

Shawn and I looked at each other with the look of accomplishment.

Coach (cont.): You guys may leave for lunch now. Everyone else drop and give me 20. (Ranting of instructions fades)

"You ready?" He asked me with nothing but excitement in his voice. I simply nodded my head in agreement with a smirk. As we walked, I had noticed some features about him that most would say is eye marveling. He's about 6'2 with the structure of a 24 year old who is always in the gym. His hair is something I call 'Sandy Brown' with deep waves. As I was marveling his the beauty they called Jay, he broke me from my thoughts and asked, 'What would you like to eat?' 'Umm...' I order a large pepperoni pizza with garlic bread sticks and the lunch combo Coach is paying for. "I would like just the lunch combo but make both the drinks sprites."

'Is that all for today?' 'Yes sir' 'Your total is $9.42'.

Just as I was pulling my wallet out he took my wallet from me and in his bag it went. 'Why did you take my wallet Jay?' my question came as if I was playing but in a sense I was dead ass serious. 'As long as you with me ma, you'll be saving money because I don't let my girl pay for nun.'

My Girl....My Girl...hmm

'Hol up sir,' with all giggles, 'Who said that we were a thing?' He approached me with a sense of playful urgency. Cologne filled my nostrils and naval cavity with the sweetest scent. 'I did', he whispered these words down my spine with the slightest of chills to follow. But I couldn't let him win yet... not yet.