Luke and Arzaylea

(I think that's how you spell her name)

So if you guys have been on Twitter I'm pretty sure you've seen the pictures of Luke and Arzaylea holding hands. If you haven't seen them, well apparently this girl is Luke's 'girlfriend'. I'm not trying to hate on her because she's dating Luke and all because I could care less about who's he dating but just the whole background story bugs me.

So apparently Arzaylea had a boyfriend right before this, that she was living with. But what she did was cheat on her boyfriend with Luke. Personally I feel that Luke should of know she had a boyfriend before they hooked up or if he knew and still did it I'm kinda disappointed.

Arzaylea and her boyfriend ended up breaking up and now she's in this situation with Luke. But another thing that bugs me was that since Arzeylea's name was on her ex boyfriends apartment lease he still wanted money and you know who paid for it.... Luke. If Luke and Arzaylea are officially dating I feel that Luke should have to pay for his 'girlfriend' ex boyfriends rent. That's just so stupid.

Also another thing is that Bryana and Ashton (sorry for involving them) have been dating for a few months and were very lowkey about their relationship. I don't even think they have HQ paparazzi photos but when Luke starts seeing thing girl there's paps everywhere. It just doesn't make any sense.

I just feel that Luke could of picked a better girl. I feel like she's gonna use Luke for his money. Don't get me wrong, if Luke's happy with her then I'm happy but I just don't want him to get hurt. I know I can't control their lives but I just want to make sure he gets the best.