Future Husband

Time machines don't exist yet right? It might take about fifty more years or maybe a hundred more years for them to accomplish time travel right?

Nope, absolutely Wrong. Apparently in in seven years or so, time travel is showed to the world. Of course, it's not for buying but for proving time travel exist. Cool right?

Wrong again. Time travel could mess up the space time continuum and could possibly make a huge change of impact into your future. It could mess up your life big time. Just like in the movies, if your parents never met and had sex, you could just dissappear! Poof!

Preferably, to avoid that poofing situation, it's best if you try to stay blended and silent as much as possible.

But, noo. He just had to go and introduce himself to me, claiming to be my 'future husband.' Usually I would think it was some kind of weird prank not until he bombed me with secrets And kinks that I never told anybody but 'except' for him.

Now, I still don't know if I should trust this guy who desperately needs metal medication or actually actually trust him because he is my future husband.

He seems to know everything about me, unless. . . He a crazy stalker.

Should I? Or No . . .

❅✡❅✡❅✡
Copyright.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

2015 ⓒ by MyBunsAreOccupied.

Thank you for reading and understanding. Thank you so much ♥️

******
Warnings and Expectations.

This book is filled with Romance, sci-fi (just quarter), mature, comedy, grammatical errors and strong language.

If you cannot handle strong language in this book then I suggest you leave and find a cleaner book to read. If you also cannot handle grammar errors in every page in the book, I suggest you read other great Wattpad books that are written well or an actual publish book that is properly edited.

I will not carry the burden that my readers will throw at me because of my bad grammars. If it helps, I am currently working very hard about my writing getting better. Feedbacks or tips will be very much useful so thank you very much.

I hope you enjoy this story and bare through my mistakes.

Thank you for clicking Future Husband. I really mean it, thank you :)

XOXO TONIE

❅✡❅✡❅✡