Cute little kyle

I won't up in the morning. Changing the bandages on my arms and legs before I put on black jeans and a long sleeved shirt. I pulled my hair into a braid and pulled on my boots. I grabbed the basket going down to see Kyle. He was out the front playing with his brothers. I smiled.  

"TRINITY" he yelled running down to me. I laughed. I knelt down in front if him. 

"Hey Kyle. I made these for you" he smiled and looked at the biscuits with the biggest smile on his face.  

"Thanks you so much trinity." He went to hug me. I stopped him. 

"You better not do that. Or me and your sister are going to be in another fight with your mum as well" he saw his sister and mum watching.  

"Oh. He looked sad"  

"Come on. Smile. It's not every day someone makes bio cuts especially for you" he laughed and took the basket.  

"I don't know how to say thank you" he said  

"Seeing you smile is enough" I said. He laughed.  

"Kyle how old are you?"  

"I'm 14" he said sadly. "The doctor said I won't be tall like my brothers" I smiled at him  

"There is nothing wrong with being short. And look at your brothers. They are always going to be there did you. Aren't they?" He nodded. "I grew up alone. I was always picked on because of my hair."  

"Your hair is pretty"  

"It's natural. Even the colours" he smiled.  

"That's cool"  

"Yeah. My mum walked out on me and my dad when I was 4. She said I was a disgrace. My dad hates me for it. So your lucky Kyle. You have three brothers who will always be there for you. And that's what matters. And if your worried girlfriend wise. The right girl will like you." He smiled.  

"Thank trinity. I wish my sister was like you" I laughed. It's been a whole since I have laughed like this.

The others walked over.  

"You gonna share them biscuits with us" Paul said  

"No. They are mine" Kyle said. I laughed. I got up. James and Paul were tickling Luke did the biscuits.  

"So your trinity"  

"Yep"  

"I'm jake."  

"It's nice to meet you" we shook hands.  

"It's nice to meet you too" I smiled at him.  

"So why is Kyle so short"  

"The doctors say it's because when he was younger out mother never have him the right milk. Only the bottled stuff. So he lacks what he needs to be able to grow. But he grows that little each day." I nodded.  

"Poor kid." Jake sighed  

"He has never smiled like this before trinity. For some reason that cat makes him happy. And so do you. But he doesn't know you"  

"I think he likes the face I hurt your sister" he chuckled.  

"I think so. He kept going on about it last night." I chuckled.  

"Well I have to go. I have things to do."  

"Ok. I'll tell Kyle you left. And thanks for making Kyle happy"  

"It's ok. That's what I'm good for. Making people happy" I said running off. I got home and shifted to my cat. I ran back to Kyle. I hid behind the basket.  

"Aww little Kyle has a crush on a girl" James teased.  

"Shut up. She is cute and nice." Kyle said "and her cooking is amazing. And no they are my cookies." I meowed. They looked at me.  

"Angel" Kyle said running over to me. He knelt down.  

"Where have you been hiding?" He said tilting his head. I purred as he patted me.  

"Oh shit Jane is coming" Paul said Kyle picked my up and placed me in the basket under the blanket. I stayed quiet.  

"I saw the cat Kyle" Jane said.  

"No. Leave her alone." Kyle said  

"Give me the basket Kyle." 

"No. It's mine. Trinity gave it to me"  

"Aww how cute. Little brother has a crush of someone ago is older"  

"She is only two years older than me." Kyle whispered.  

"And. She is too old for you"  

"Jane stop it. Kyle has never like anyone before. Let him have a crush instead of smashing his dreams" jake said.  

"Stay out of this." She snapped. 

"Trinity is better than you. I bet she will beat you up again" Kyle said. I her a slap. I looked Jane hit Kyle. I jumped from the basket and malled her arm. She screamed.  

"Angel no" Kyle said. I stopped. I walked over to him. He picked me up. "Thank you angel. But no." I meowed. It was getting late. Wow. The sun was setting. Kyle ran inside up to his room. He shut the door and hid in the closet with me in his arms.  

"Kyle did it this time for sure" Paul said.  

"We are probably gonna be locked in here for the rest of the summer" James said. Kyle cried. I cause his tears with my paws  

"Kyle come out of the closets" Jake said 

"Why? It's not like anyone likes me" he said.  

"What about us? And Trinity?" Jake said.  

"I want Trinity." Kyle said. 

"If I could leave I would go get her. But we can't get her. Just come out" Kyle sighed and got out. He curled up on the bed. I curled up next to him. He patted me.  

"Kyle."  

"Yeah"  

"Why do you like trinity?" 

"I don't know. I just saw her and she look beautiful. And the way she hit Jane. It's like the face that we are werewolves didn't matter. Nor did it effect her" WEREWOLVES. Oh crap.  

"Do you think she could be your mate?" Paul said with a smirk and humour behind it  

"No. She is too. Umm what's the word"  

"Tall" James said. Kyle sighed and nodded.  

"Yes she is too tall for me"  

"Well instead of seeing her as a lover. Look at her as a sister. Then you would always be happy and have the sister you want" jake said. Kyle nodded.  

"I guess that would be better. Then I won't have you three teasing me because I like her" they laughed. He sighed.  

"It's ok Kyle. At least she cares got you. Don't know bout us tho" Paul said. They sighed.  

"Hey now your making her sound bad. She cares for Kyle. So she cares for us all" jake said. I yawned. I got up.  

"No angel" Kyle said. "Stay." I meowed my stomach growled along with the others.  

"Your hungry too" I nodded. I ran over to the window. I scratched at it. Jake opened it. I jumped out into the tree.  

"Jake where is she going?"  

"Probably to get food don't worry" I climbed out and ran home. I made some food for them all I ran back with it and took it up and placed it on the ledge with a note. I went and shifted to my cat before scratching on the window. Jake opening it. He saw the basket. I jumping it going to Kyle. He patted me.  

"What is it jake?" Kyle asked  

"It's from Trinity. She said angel came and got her and knew something was wrong. So she made us food" Kyle shot up. 

"I knew trinity was special" Kyle said excitedly. I meowed.