School

Summer never changed. The boys were stuck in there room and I made them food every day. But now school is back. I climbed up the tree in my human form and knocked on the window. It's the day before school. And I was going to see them. I tapped on the window. Kyle opened it.

"Trinity!" He yelled excitedly.

"Shh" I said laughing. "Hey Kyle. How are you guys?"

"Great thanks to you" I smiled.

"I came to see if you guys are starting school tomorrow" he nodded.

"Yes. We are being let out today to go get everything for school"

"Ok. Well if you have free time I'm helping at the dog shelter. Stop in and see me" I said.

"Ok" he waved as I left.

I got to the dog shelter and started cleaning out their enclosures. I cleaned their water and food bowls. I filled them back up putting them back. I smiled.

"Bath time" I said. They all barked. I got everything ready for bathing the dogs. I bath them in a small blow up pool. I was on the fourth dog then she jumped away from me pulling me into the water. I yelped. I looked at her. She baked.

"Oh you find that funny do you?" She barked again and it was followed by three husky laughs and a giggle. I turned the guys.

"Wanna help a girl out?" I said. Jake put everything down and came over and held his hand out I grabbed it and pulled him in before jumping out. I laughed. The others did too. Kyle ran over to me grabbing my arm.

"Trinity. Guess what guess what?"

"What is it little man?"

"I forgot to tell you I skipped a few grades" I looked at him. "I'm in your grade" he said. I laughed.

"That's amazing." He laughed excitedly. I helped jake out of the water and finished bathing the dogs and putting them away.

"So is this what you do in your spear time"

"Yep I'm either here. The retirement home or training" I said. They laughed.

"TRINITY" I jumped. Dads here

"I gotta go" I said running off towards my father.

"Where have you been?"

"Here" I said.

"Get home"

"Yes sir" I ran home cleaned up he got home and slapped me hard across the face.

"Who where them guys?"

"The new neighbours. I have been hanging out with them over the summer." He hid me again throwing the new plates and glasses at me. It's the only way he can hurt me by throwing anything that brakes at me.

I sighed looking at my scared arms from all the broken pieces that have cut my arms over the years. I shook my head wrapping my arms and putting the bracelets on. I grabbed my bag and skates board and went to school. I got there and saw Kim holding Kit as she cried.

"Kit?" I asked as I got there.

"Her grand mother died before she could say good bye" Kim said I hugged her. Poor Kit. She finished crying and took a deep breath.

"I'm right now" I nodded.

"Hey I heard there were four new guys who a super hot. One is like a little kid. And they also have a sister" I chuckled. I saw the guys turn up in a black car. They got out jake Paul and James were all wearing jean a black shirt and a black leather jacket. That was hot. Kyle jumped out looking sad.