3.) Sisterly Nights

Chapter Three: Sisterly Nights

[written by kacoh15]

Tiffany

After cheer leading, I met up with my new boyfriend. He told me he made the football team. His position was tide-end. "Congratulations, Luke!"

"Thank you, Tiff!" He said smiling. "So... did you here that your twin sister made it on the football team?"

"Honestly, I don't give a damn! I don't even like her. I can't believe anyone would want to put her on any team anyways!" I yelled with anger.

"Okay, i just wanted to let you. Calm down, Tiffany."

"I'm sorry. Lets just talk about our date tonight." I said to him.

"Wait... we're still on, right?" Luke asked.

"Yes, of course! What movie are we gonna see?"'

"I was thinking about a romantic movie, called The Last Kiss."  He smiled big.

"Great! I'm going to go home, eat, and get ready. Call me when your on your way." I walked up stairs to grab everything I needed from my locker, and then headed towards the parking lot. I had to dig through my bag to find my car keys. I unlocked my car and rushed home.

 Chapter Three: Sisterly Nights

[Written by SerialLover]

Taylor

“Finally, football tryouts are over,” I said smiling at Brett as he came over to me with sweat pouring off of him. “And you made the team as well as I did.”

“I can’t believe I beat Cameron for first string wide receiver,” Brett chuckled taking the water I was handing him. I smiled and stood up and gave him a hug. It was so cute, well, beside the fact that he was dripping with sweat. I gave him a big kiss on his lips. I heard the water bottle hit the cerement and felt his hands grasp my body; one hand on my hip and the other on the small of my back. My hands ran through his hair and around his neck. It was the best kiss I had ever experienced. His lips damp against mine tasting of gum and salt, because of the sweat.

“Kiss at your own place and not on my field,” I heard Coach Moore say. I stepped back, my face burning.

“Yes sir,” Brett said never taking his eyes off of me. I smiled, still feeling his lips against mine. Brett started to walk towards the locker room, so I followed him smiling, being in my own little magical world. “Here.” Brett handed me the keys to his truck. “I’ll be there in a second.”

“I’ll miss you,” I said smiling, kissing his cheek. I wanted to walk over to his truck, but I decided I might as well wait for him. Leaning my back against the wall, I pulled my phone out of my bag and checked the time. I had to be home for dinner at seven thirty, and it was only six, so I had about an hour. I slipped my phone back into my bag and waited for Brett to come out. The sun was still beaming out bright rays of sunshine.

“I thought you went to the car?” Brett asked walking out with Cameron, Shane, and a couple other guys. I shrugged and started to walk backwards in front of them.

“So, Taylor, are you happy about being on the team?” Cameron asked.

“Oh, you bet. Except, I wanted to be quarterback,” I complained walking further in front of them.

“Look out!” Shane said pointing. I looked to my right and a car going about ninety miles per hour was plummeting right towards me. I closed my eyes, scared; I put my hand out, as if to stop it. I breathed out and looked at the car. It was soaring backwards in the air. I looked at my hand, how could that have happened? I know I had no contact what-so-ever with that car, and even if I did, I couldn’t have pushed it in the air. I gasped and felt my body hit the hot cement. I closed my eyes. “Are you okay?”