Chapter 1

"Jaylenne a letter came in the mail for you!" Mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"OH SHIT!" I ran as fast I could down the stairs. I'm starting to regret on doing that. It left me a huge bruise on my left leg by tumbling down.

"MOM ITS FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY!"

"Well then open it sweetheart!" She said with a huge smile on her face. Honestly seeing her smile was the greatest thing in the world.

This envelope contains my future inside. If I didn't get accepted my life would be ruined.

"Here goes nothing." I took a deep breath and ripped open the envelope.

As I unfolded the piece of paper my eyes landed on one particular spot.

"No.What.The.Fuck." I said with wide eyes.

"What does it say?" My mom said a bit worried.

"MOM I GOT ACCEPTED! OH MY LORD JESUS YES! THANK YOU!" I cannot believe it I got in this is the best day ever!

"Congrats honey I'm so proud of you!" She gave me a big hug as tears started to escape both our eyes.

"Thank you mom. I'm gonna call Rachell now and tell her about the news!" I yelled back while running up the stairs. That bruise hurt was huge though and it  hurt so much.

I opened the door to my room, jumped on the bed, and grabbed my phone. i looked through my contacts to search for Luke Hemmings (That's her contact name on my phone lol). i pressed on call and she answered right away. 

'on the phone with Rachell' R=Rachell & J=Jaylenne

J: I have something to tell you!

R: I do too!

J&R: I GOT ACCEPTED!

J: wait wait what?!

R: I got accepted too!

J: YES TURN UP!

we both start laughing and start talking about what classes were going to take an stuff like that.

R: Supposedly we get to chose who our roomates gonna be.

J: REally no way! Ill room with calum.

R: HAHA in your dreams.

J: you know what? I actually do dream of that.

R: No but seriously you're my roomate

J: obviously what the fuck. it says on the paper that we have to at least be there by tomorrow check out our dorm and at least put some  of our stuff in it,

R: True ill start packing.

J: okay call you in a little bit.

R: k bye!

*Ends call*

I went into my closet and took out at least 3 suitcases. I put my clothes in two of my suitcases and all my electronics in my last one. i had one of my old big bags and put everything else i was going to take with me. I was basically ready to head off to collage!

Hi guys! i hope you liked the first chapter and don't worry ill try and update a lot. like i said before the boys come in a little but i promise they'll be in it lol. thank you ily guys!