Chapter 2

~Rachells POV~

"I actually got Accepted?"
I kept whispering to myself over and over again. This is a huge deal for me! and i actually got accepted! When i ended the call with Jaylenne i literally grabbed everything i could and threw it all on my bed.

I packed my books, my clothes, my electronics, everything i needed. The only person i told about it was Jaylenne. And thats the only person i couldve told right now.

Jaylenne and I have a lot of things in common and we really bonded after we had gotten to know each other in middle school.

Both our fathers had passed the same way. Actually they were friends as well. Thats how me and her started hanging out more. Our mothers are still in our lives which is great to know. We like the same bands one of them is 5Sauce, and in someways we act the same, talk the same, like the same foods, sports, music, people. Almost everything.

I finished packing and told my mom about collage when she had arrived home from work. She was proud of me and so was I.

That night i changed into my pjs and jumped into bed. I closed my eyes and started thinking of all the good things about collage with my best friend.

Sorry guys it was a short chapter but ill update more i promise hope youre liking the fanfic so far even tho not much has happened but there will be drama in some parts. Ily