Chapter 3

~Jaylenne's POV~

'knock knock'

I had just arrived into my dorm and started putting my clothes away in my closet when I heard that familiar voice at the door.

"Rachell!!!" I literally screamed! I haven't seen this girl for months!

"TURN UPPP!" Rachell grabbed one of her big bags , opened it and dunked all the food inside of it onto her bed.

"uh uh boo your sharing that." I told her while jumping on her bed.

"Exactly that why I got it. TO CELEBRATE!" she grabbed most of the stuff and threw it in the air.

we heard the door open then quickly turned our heads to face it. A girl barged it and threw her stuff to one side of the room.  Rachell and I stood there staring at her like 'um who tf are you and why are you here?'

"umm who are you?" I asked a little irritated that she literally just barged in and didn't even bother to knock.

" Sorry my mom said I cant talk to strangers... But yeah that bed that your on, I call dibs." she sounded liked a total jerk.

" dude wrong dorm, LEAVE." obviously Rachell was getting pissed which is totally fucking understandable.

"Actually 'right dorm' I'm sorry to say that I'm your roommate."

Damn wtf is wrong with her? Is she like this all the time? bitch were not going to put up with this like no bitch you need to leave and learn how to be a respectful little girl like your mother should've taught you when you were little.

"No you get the bed you're left with. and what are you 5? no one calls 'Dibs' anymore get a damn life." I said annoyed.

"she literally thinks were going to put up with her Jaylenne. haha she thinks were going to scoot up to her level and deal with her shit." Rachell starts laughing.

"This is going to be a long journey for us Rachell.."