Ch. 6

-Sebastian's P.O.V-
I wake up to my master cuddled up against me. I smile widely and kiss his head, getting out of bed quietly.

I make my way down to the kitchen and start to prepare a small breakfast for my little lover. I sense something wrong outside of the manor so I quickly take a look around until someone grabs me.

The tall figure pulled me back inside and made me pin him to the wall...

"Claude" I gasp as he puts his arms around my neck, pushing our bodies together. He smirks and moans into my ear. It was the worst sound I had ever heard!

"Mm wouldn't you like me to suck on that big cock of yours?" Claude asked, being very submissive which was strange. I was in a state of shock as he moved down and pulled my boxers off, licking my unhard length.

((Ugh I hate Sebaclaude so much!))

-Ciel's P.O.V-
I wake up and groan, putting on one of Sebastian's shirts. I giggle and take in the wonderful scent of my lover's shirt.

I look around and see that Sebastian is nowhere in sight. 'Maybe he's cooking breakfast' I say in my head. I walk down to the kitchen and look around, Sebastian was still nowhere to be found.

I then walk into my study and my eyes widen. Claude was all over Sebastian.

"Mm Sebastian fuck me~" I heard Claude say. I feel a hot liquid form in my eyes and I quickly run out, crying harder than ever. I grab the old blade that I had hidden in my drawer. I quickly run out of the manor and deep into the woods.

I pant and sit against a tree, crying heavily. "I knew I wasn't worth anything to him" I cry. "I'm just another one of his sex toys" I said and cried.

I start to run the blade across my wrist, watching the blood form and run down my arm.

-Sebastian's P.O.V-
I struggle to get the spider off of me. "Claude! Stop!" I yell and kick at him.

I see my master in the corner of my eye, the sadness and shock in his eyes made me want to break down right there. I then see a blonde headed boy walk in and chuckle. "Good job Claude" he said and had a devilish smirk on his face.

"Alois" I growl and watch his smirk grow.

-Claude's P.O.V-
I quickly pull away and spit on the ground. "How disgusting" I gag and look at my master. "How could you make me do such a thing master?" I ask in a quite hurt tone, hating the raven more than anything.

I see him glare at me and I feel his cold hand come smashing down onto my cheek. "Don't talk back to me demon!" He yelled and I sigh.

-3rd person-
"This is pay back Sebastian, for taking away the one I love" Alois growled. "Now he'll have nothing to do with you!" The blonde yelled. Sebastian pulled his boxers back up and growled. "I will get my revenge" The raven said in a dark tone.

Claude looked at Alois and his eyes softened. He then glared at Sebastian. The tall spider had grown to love the small blonde but no one knew. He picked up Alois and held him. "Let's go your highness" he said and quickly ran out.

Ciel had cut all the way up his arms and thighs. He cried and put the blade down. A low growl came from behind Ciel. A wolf started walking behind Ciel. The blue haired boy turned to look and his eyes widened. He slowly backed away and shook heavily.

Sebastian put on his regular outfit and sensed something wrong. He ran out and into the woods quickly.

Ciel screamed loudly when the wolf attacked him and started ripping the boy's flesh. He cried loudly for help and saw a dark figure grab the wolf and snap it's neck.

Sebastian looked at his weak and helpless master. The poor boy was bruised, cut, bleeding, and was filthy. The butler felt a wave of sadness roll over him. He watched as the boy weakly crawled on his stomach, trying to get back to the manor until he collapsed and everything went black to him.

Sebastian gently picked him up and ran swiftly back to the manor, cleaning his wounds and stitching them up. He looked over Ciel's body.

He had parts of his stomach, neck, and chest stitched up from the wolf. His right eye was black, his lip was cut open, and the boy had bruises all the way up his legs, not to mention the cuts on his arms his thighs.

The demon sat beside Ciel and held his hand. "I'm so sorry Ciel, I promise to never leave your side ever again" he whispered and started feeling tears form in his eyes for the first time in his life.

The raven started to cry silently as his tears hit the small boys delicate skin. "I'm sorry my love, please forgive me" he whispered.

"Please don't leave me"

"Please...Don't let go"