Ch. 4

-Ciel's P.O.V-
A few weeks had past since the night me and Sebastian...became closer together. We had started sleeping together and made sure the other servants never found out.

I lay awake in my lover's arms, playing with his raven locks. I watched as he smiled down at me and kissed my head softly. "Good morning my love" the demon whispered into my ear. I smiled and kissed him softly. "Good morning" I said quietly. My butler smiled and stood up. "Come, let me dress you" he said. "You have work to do for the queen" he said in a bold tone. I stood up and walked over to Sebastian, blushing as he took off my nightgown.

-Sebastian's P.O.V-
I smirked and ran my fingers along Ciel's soft skin, watching his small muscles tense up. I stand up and slide on his regular dress attire. I then gently wrap his eyepatch around his head and lead my young master to his study.

The short blue haired boy took a seat and started doing some paperwork, a bored expression was plastered onto his face. I smiled and walked down to the kitchen, starting to make a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and strawberries. I quickly make the batter, put it in a baking pan, set the pan in the oven, and let it cook. About 30 minutes had passed and I swiftly took out the cake, giving it time to cool before I added on the frosting and fresh strawberries. I started to quickly and skillfully spread the frosting across the cake evenly, adding the strawberries as I finished. When I was done I smiled and admired my small work. The strawberries were shaped like a heart. I picked up the cake and grabbed a fork, walking up to my young lord.

I knock on the door and slowly enter. His little head raises up from his desk and a cute groan escapes his lips. I sit the cake in front of him and the fork as well. "Enjoy my love" I say and kiss his head.

-Ciel's P.O.V-
My eyes widened and I smiled widely when I saw the amazing cake that Sebastian had prepared for me. My favourite detail was the heart made out of strawberries. I thanked the demon and started eating quickly. I heard the taller man chuckle and he picked me up, swiftly sitting in my chair and sitting me ontop of his lap.

I smile and go back to eating my cake as Sebastian plays with my soft, blue locks. I smirk softly at an idea I get but Sebastian does not see me since my back is against his chest. "Sebastian, I would like to go to the store today but I'm going in by myself" I said quietly. With a silent nod from my lover, I chuckle a devilish laugh. 'Oh this is going to be fun'