Ch. 1

-Ciel's P.O.V-
I sat there in the window seal of my bedroom, looking out at the full moon. I never told anyone this, not even Sebastian, but my emotions have been flowing back to me. All the hatred is being over taken by my loneliness and my sadness. All I can do is sit here and think in my head 'Nobody loves me'.

I get up and open my dresser drawer and shuffle through my clothes, looking for my razor blade that I had always hid at the bottom. I finally found it so I picked it up quickly.

I walked back over to the window seal and sat down, sliding the blade across my arm. This was the fifth night I've cut my arms. I keep cutting across and clean up the seven fresh new cuts. 'Nobody loves me' I think again.

I pull down the long white sleeves of my night shirt and crawl into bed, fighting for some sleep. That was until I finally fell asleep.

~The next morning~

-Sebastian's P.O.V-
I can feel that my young master has been gaining his emotions back. It makes me upset knowing he thinks nobody loves him. Well I do, but I don't think I should tell him. All those times he's fallen asleep in my arms made me feel so warm inside, like my black cold heart started regaining it's color and warmth. I never wanted to let go.

'Don't let go'

I kept thinking those three small words.

"Don't let go" I whispered.

I shall never let go, not while I have Ciel Phantomhive in my possession, never shall I let go.

I quickly make a few breakfast items and place them on a tray, walking down the hall to my precious young masters room. I slowly walk in and I freeze. My eyes narrow and flash a demon red. "Blood" I whisper. I walk around and see the small razor blade on the floor. I pick it up and taste the blood. "My young masters blood!" I say loud but not loud enough to wake up my master. I walk over and pull his covers down off his body. I take off his night shirt, and stare at his nude body, licking my lips. "I could take you right now" I said and bit down on the tip of my glove, pulling it off with my teeth. I slowly run my hand down his body and watch the cute reactions he makes, his twitching and soft gasps making me want him even more.

I lean down and press my lips against his chest, taking in the warmth on my cold lips. I move down and kiss his stomach, listening to his soft moans.

I pull away and put my glove back on, looking at the cuts on my masters arm. I sigh and put his shirt back on, opening the curtains. "Young master it is time for you to awake" I say.