Chapter 6

"Grace," A silk voice whispered gently over my ear. "Grace. Grace, please wake up."

Slightly, I opened my eyes, seeing my mother smiling down upon me with a huge grin on her face. I gave her a gentle grin and rise up from my bed.

"Good morning," I mumbled.

" Grace, I was wondering if you would like to go the mall with me and James to get furniture for your room and get new clothes as well," She had gentle smile that my mother used to have and I can't say no to that.

"Sure," I smiled.

Today might be a good day. When my mom left the room, I went straight into the shower. I put on some music to distract myself and to think about what great day I'm going to have. That all stopped. My music was cut off and the lights went off. I tried to remain calm because I've been in this position before when I was in the orphanage. The door to the shower opened and I felt prencese behind me.

"Nice ass," I knew it was James. "And it's all for me."

"Who said it was ?" I growled softly.

"Well, I did. You're mine, little bitch. Daddy's little girl."

"This is incest. I should be screaming rape right now," I said sternly, trying to hold my ground.

James just smirked,"Why don't you?"

He did have a point. Why didn't I? I looked at him dumbfounded.

He gave out a dark chuckle. " That's what I thought. Saying something that you'll never do," James petted my hair and I felt like crying a little. Then, he grabbed a handful of my hair and threw me on the shower ground. My head was pounding and I saw James coming down to my level, straddling me. "Stupid little bitch. Let me give some advice. One, when we're around parents like mine for instance, we hate each other like 'normal' foster children. Two, you're mine. I know I was coming off on the wrong foot..."

"That's an understatement," My comment earned one smack across my face.

"Don't ever interrupt me. You hear?" I nodded my head in fear, knowing that there maybe worst punishments than that. "Good. Now, as I was saying, I understand I was coming off on the wrong foot and I wanted to make amends. As for you, young lady, I have set a clean clothes on the bed and I want you to be ready in ten minutes. Understand?"

This boy must be bipolar. First, he saying that I'm his bitch, 'little submissive', but I'm not. I hope this day goes well.

___________________________
HEY GUYS!!!
IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
I know it's has been awhile, but I will try to update. It's going to be hard because of my schedule.

I love you and I'll update soon.
From,
MickeyD 😊