Part 30

hey guys I know I suck at writing and my stories suck but I will get better I promise. and if you think the stories going to fast like everything happened too early just let me know in the comment and ya so here is another chapter and I home you like it :) .

Lycia's P.O.V

I woke up and I felt refreshed my baby bump has gotten bigger I am 6 months in. I am so excited to have a baby with Luke he is going to be such a great father. so today I decided to make a YouTube video on like what I have been doing because I haven't made a video in a long time and I am going to ask Luke to be in it. so I get out of bed and put on my panic at the disco shirt on with some black leggings then I go into the bathroom to get ready.

I put my hair into a waterfall braid to the side and did my everyday makeup then I walk out of the bathroom  to see that Luke is up. Hey babe I said hey princess he said back do you want to be in my new YouTube video I said ya sure when are you going to film it he said well do you want to film it after you get ready it doesn't matter  I said no we can do it after I get ready he said ok I said and he went to get ready.

I went to get the camera set up when I was about to set everything up I hear Luke scream BABE what I yelled back can you do my hair for me he said ya I said walking into the bathroom after I dried Lukes hair I got out all of the hair products he uses and start to do his hair. after I quiff up lukes hair I fix the sides I let him look at it in the mirror.

Good job babe you actually do better then what I do he said thanks I said then we went to film the video. after i got the camera set up i sat down. right when i was going to press start Ashton called me on the phone even though he is literally in the room next to mine.

L. what's up dad

A . the sky hahaha

L . ahaha what do you need

A . well i just wanted tell you that we are going to be moving to London tomorrow and Sharkisha is coming with us

i mentally groan in my head

L . ok i said

A . I just wanted to make you aware

L . ok i got to go me and Luke are about to film a video  

A . ok bye

L . bye 

( END OF CALL)

Lukes P.O.V

during Lycia's  video i am going to purpose to her. i have to ring in my pocket ready to go but i just cant stop thinking about what the fans would say she would get so much hate i just don't want her to get upset you know i want the best for her.

Lycia's P.O.V

Are you ready i said to luke as i out my finger on the start button and my hand on the lens ya he said ok i said and pressed the button and make a Swishing sound with my mouth and i was taking my hand of on the lens. Hey guys its lycia i said obviously luke said i chukledand today me and luke are going give you an update on what has been happening with our lives and ya. So i am 6 mothes pregnate right now and i am MOVING TO LONDON tomorrow to join jacksgap if you dont know what jacksgap is its is a company that jack harries runs and its like photography and stuff. He makes youtube videos so after he is done filming the videos we his employes or what ever edit his videos for him and  the people that also work for the company are will Darbyshire Louie Cole / funforlouis Finn Harries and some other people but its is mainly us . we also participate in the rickshaw run where were start in india then we get on these rickshaws and drive them to a place that the people that own the rickshaw run tell us toand is we make it there first than all of the others then we win and ya. So luke is there anything thats been happaning or anything you would like to say i said yes i would he said and moved the camera back and got on one knee i gasped and put one hand over my mouth.

Lycia im not good at this romace thing so just bare with me. Lycia you have help me through so many things in my life and you were there for me when othere were not. You are the best thing that has ever happend to me lycia babe i love you i want to spend the rest of my life with you will you marry me he said bringing out a red box and opens it and there is a beutiful diamond ring.

YES YES  DEFINITELY i said and luke sliped the ring onto my ring finger. We both stand up and hug.

I love you so freaking much baby luke said i love you to i said

----------------------------------

~ M A Y A