Chapter 1

--third person POV just to get started--

Hope woke up. Ordinary day.
She got up and checked the time. It was only 9am woah that's a first.
She then went over to the kitchen to make pancakes since it was Sunday and her roommates Ashley just loved them cause Hope always cooked them to perfection.
After she was finish she went up the stairs to wake Ashley up.
Of course tripping on the way up because she is just that clumsy.

She got to Ash's room and knock on the door....no answer.... She went in to see Ash still sleeping.
"ASH GET UP!" She screamed pulling Ash's hair. Ash just groaned so Hope grabbed a pillow and started smacking Ash with it.
"FINE FINE IM UP JESUS HOPE WHAT THE FUCK!" Ash screamed.
"I made pancakes" Hope told her and in that moment Ash got up and pushed Hope out of the way, making her fall, but that's not stopping Ash she ran down the stairs and prepared her pancake. Hope got up from the floor, rubbing her head and going down the stairs, seeing Ash already eating her pancakes.
"What the hell Ash!" Hope said.
"You are 21 you can take care of yourself!!" Ash screamed.
"Your so mean!"
"Fine I'm sorry!"
"You are forgiven! Oh and are we meeting up with Zaimi and Jen later?"
"Oh yeah! Oh and dont forget we have to go over to the radio station"
"Oh right we better get a move on then"

After both finished.... their pancakes.
Hope went to take a quick shower and changing her clothes. She put on a Frozen hoodie with Olaf saying that he loves warm hugs and black skinny jean with some black leather boots.
Ash did the same but decided to just wear a black MCR shirt, black skinny jeans and converse.

They both went out to meet up with their friends at Starbucks.

First we saw Zaimi, she was very pale and dark curly hair, brown eyes and glasses. Then we saw Jen she had turquoise hair and blue eyes she was a bit tanner though.

They all met up with Hope and Ash and just spent the afternoon together.
Then later in the afternoon going to do their show at the radio station.

--TIME SKIP CAUSE ITS 3AM AND IM TIRED AF--

Afterwards Hope and Ash just went to their flat and had a movie night.
Then both watched youtube together till they fell asleep on the couch.

The next day Ash woke up, her neck hurting from sleeping in a bad posture.
She saw Hope sleeping and giggled cause Hope twitches her nose like a bunny when she sleeps, but like the super nice person Ash is she decided to..... slap Hope with a pillow.
Hope instantly opened her blue eyes and sat up giving ash a death glare before jumping on top of her and tickling her to death.

"I-i sur-r- surrender!" Ash manages to scream.
"Good never do that again!" Hope screamed as she got up. In that moment Ash did something she will forever regret.....she smacked Hope with a pillow again.
After seeing Hope turn red with anger she ran as fast as she could, but tripped because she doesn't run. She lazy. Giving Hope the chance to attack her with a pillow.
"Fine ok ok stop stop STOP IM SORRY!" Ash screamed.
"Now that's a good peasant" Hope said getting up and then helping Ash up.
They are insane.

(A/n) i know its short but I'm tired sorry!