Chapter 5

--Phil's POV--
Dan hasn't left his room for the last 2 months other than for food or going to the bathroom, the house feels so empty and all you can hear at night are Dan's muffled sobs that ring through the house. I felt so bad.

--Dan's POV--
Why do I feel like this? I miss her... NO I AM NOT IN LOVE. Certainly not in love, but its breaking my heart not seeing her and then again it hurts even more to see her, just wishing to hold her tight. STOP THINKING LIKE THAT. DAN HOWELL CANNOT FALL IN LOVE WITH ASHLEY BALTHAZOR!!! I DO NOT WANT TO FALL IN LOVE! LOVE HURTS AND ITS JUST A WASTE OF TIME!!!!

But you wanna see her

Yeah but that doesn't mean anything

Yes it does your in love

No I'm NOT and here I am arguing with myself in my head.

I don't want to fall in love.....

I was suddenly pulled away by my thoughts as someone knocked on my door. I got up to open it and saw Phil in the doorway with a worried look on his face.

"Dan what's wrong?" He asked and I just walked away and flopped on my bed and groaned.

"Dan there is something wrong, what is it?!" He demanded
"It's just I cant get her out of my mind" i replied
"Is the DANIEL HOWELL in LOVE?!" He said with a smirk.
"NO I AM NOT!!" I said sitting up.
"Why are you do against it?!" He replied his eyes filled with sorrow
"Because its not real!"
"Just take a chance! Get out of your stubborn comfort zone for once!" He shouted at me.
"You really think I should?" I said calmly looking down at the floor.
"YES YOU SHOULD!" He said more hopeful
"But what if--" I started but he interrupted saying
"STOP WITH THE WHAT-IFs YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HAS IN STORE JUST ENJOY IT!"
"Ok I will try it!" I said standing, was I really gonna let go for once?
"YAY AND I WILL TOO" he said smiling
"What do you mean?" I asked Confused
"Hope" he said looking down trying to hide the blush creeping up on his face.
"I SHIP IT!" I said  chuckling, backing away from him while making a heart with my hands.
"Oh shut up! I'm just glad you finally feel better!!"
"Yeah me too"
"So what do you want to do?"
"Wanna go to the park? Let's invite Ash and Hope I got some explaining to do" I said while a blush crept up my face. I really wanted to see her again.
"Yeah sure sounds nice"

--Hope's POV--
Me and Ash were just reading up on whattpad and updating our stories in our PJ's, until we heard a knock on the door I went up to open it and saw Phil, my heart fluttered every time I saw him  oh I missed him.
"Hey" I said. 
"Nice PJ's" he chuckled and I could feel the huge blush creeping up on my face.
"You are such a dork" I giggled.
"Well you are a...umm...GEEK" we both laughed and that's when I noticed Dan standing behind Phil.

"Oh hey Dan" I waved shyly considering he basically hates me
"Hey!" He said not even looking at me. He was looking at the house. A desperate look in his eyes yet so loving as he stared past the doorway into my home.

What was going on in his brain?

"Well ummm do you want to come in?" I asked
"No, we just wanted to ask if you would like to come to the park with us?" Phil asked and Dan just nodded.
"Umm let me ask Ash.... ASHLEY NICOLE BALTHAZOR GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!!!" I shouted through the house.
"DO I HAVE TO?! IM IN THE ZONE!!" She shouted back
"YES YOU DO MISSY!!!" I said earning a loud sigh from her
"FINE IM COMING!"

As she walked to the door, she looked at Dan and Phil and a weird look almost like Dan's yet more longing came to her eyes.

--Ash's POV--
I walked to the door and saw Dan. I had missed him. I though I would never see him again. I want him. I need him and finally my prayers have been answered. I stared in awe at the Dan. His beautiful brown eyes and his brown fringe was so perfect and soft. I missed him. I admit it. But falling any further will destroy me....

--Dan's POV--
I looked at her. She was so beautiful and just breathtaking. I wanted to just wrap her in my arms forever, but I couldn't.

"So are we heading to the park?" Hope asked pulling me away from my thoughts.
"Yeah let's go" Ash says slightly blushing.
"But first we gotta change!" Hope says shutting the door in our faces.

--Hope's POV--
I shut the door and went to change. Actually I showered first. After the shower I went and put on a short creamish gray colored skirt with cream design stockings, tall gray boots and an oversized cream sweater. Pretty cute like always this was my style people. While I changed I kept thinking about how weird Dan and Ash acted around each other... I decided to leave it alone... for now.

After changing I came out from my room to find Ash wearing black skinny jeans, black converse and a black MCR shirt.

"Wow that outfit is so Ash" I said.
"And that is so Hope, cute and girly" she complemented.