s i x

Everyone went outside whilst I quickly finished putting the food on the tables. The Alpha was on the stage. He was about to give a speech before everyone sat down for a meal. I spotted Chelsea near the front of the crowd. She was in this pack. I let my hair fall over my face, trying to keep hidden as I scurried to the back of the crowd. I didnt want to draw any unwanted attention to myself.

The Alpha is called Blake Steel. Im not going to lie, even though he is an arrogant player, he is super fit. He can get any girl he wants. They all know what he is like, but they go along with it anyway. Either that, or they are too scared to say no, after all, he is the Alpha. We dont have Luna yet. He still hasnt found his mate.

"Family and friends of the Blue-moon pack," He started, his deep voice boomed across the entire crowd,"I have now come of age to find my mate, who will be your new Luna," Everyone cheered and clapped.

"I will make sure the new Luna is fit, healthy and will help me lead this pack for great victory. I have great things planned for this pack. In a few years time, everything will be ready, and we will be the strongest pack in history," His speech sounded well practised and well rehearsed. It sounded very professional , even though our Alpha, Blake, was only 17 years old. He hadnt found his Luna yet because she had not shifted yet. As soon as she shifted they would find eachother.

"It is predicted I find her in less than a week. When the Luna does get here, she is to be treated with respect and kindness, nothing less. That is all,"

Everyone clapped and sat down to eat. I was the only one standing awkwardly, until Carmella hurried up to me.

"Get inside the house now," she hissed, "Don't just stand there. You are showing me up. Move now or I will whip you and humiliate you in front of everyone here," I knew she wouldn't really, but it still scared me. I ran inside the house, but soon got bored. The meal was finished, but there was a party going on now. It would last all night.

I stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air. It was the first time in ages since I had some time to myself. I walked into the woods. I began to run. I weaved my way in and out of the trees. After a while I looked back to see where I was. Suddenly something hit my head. I fell to the floor as my vision slowly went black.

-------------------

Don't miss the vote and comment button!

XXX BYE XXX