Chapter 2

**Chapter 2**

Yumi's POV

"Where is that key ugh?" I mumbled.

I was currently looking for my locker key, since I badly need to get my math book and if I don't find it sooner, I will surely be late and as far as I remember, I placed it right inside the small pocket inside my bag!

In the middle of rummaging my bag, I suddenly felt someone's presence at my back. I groaned, since I already knew who it was.

"Stay away from me, Han." I said, in a very annoyed tone.

He chuckled as he leaned against the locker beside mine, just to be able look at me and annoy the living shit out of me.

"Aww, my sister doesn't want me around." He teased, while laughing. "And how many times did I tell you to call me Luhan?" He added

I rolled my eyes. That's right; he's my brother, Twin brother to be exact. Yup, Luhan and I are fraternal twins. We're both an exchange student from China. Our parents are currently doing their business thing here in Korea, so it wasn't that hard living here in Korea especially when you have an annoying brother like Luhan.

"It's just weird calling you in your full name, HAN." I said, completely emphasizing his name.

Luhan scoffed. "It's just damn short." He complained.

I glared at him. "Complain to our parents idiot, not to me! And just stay away from me, Luhan." I replied, returning from rummaging my bag.

He smiled in contentment but then later on he smirked. "Perhaps, are you looking for this?"

I immediately look at him to only see my locker key in his hand. I was about to get it back but he yank it upwards.

"Luhan! Give it back to me please! I don't want to be late!" I cried.

He clicked his tongue as he leaned forward, giving me his most devilish smirk. Oh god, he's really getting into my nerves.

"Call me Oppa first." He smirked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't want to!!" I stubbornly complained.

He shrugged as he placed both of his hands inside his pockets and he started walking away, but before he could even go further, I already took a hold of his wrist just to stop him.

"Oppa, please. Give it back." I cried.

He smiled at me as he tossed the key towards me which I successfully caught. I didn't waste any time, so I quickly opened my locker and pulled out my math book and closed it.

I also double checked it just to make sure that it's already lock. I was about to go but I was shock to see that my brother is still standing beside me, reading a note that he's holding.

"Why are you still here--hey! Give me that!" I snatched the note from his hand realizing that it was that nerd's note again.

He chuckled. "That nerd again, huh. Is he always pestering you, meimei? Do you want me to beat the shit out of him?"

I rolled my eyes as I walked past through him. "The only person who is always pestering me is you, Luhan." I stopped walking; turning around to look at him. "Why don't you beat the shit out of yourself, my dear brother?" I added.

He scoffed. "Me? Pestering you? Hah!-Wait, quick! Hide!"

I was caught off guard when Luhan suddenly hid behind the post near the lockers, dragging me with him.