Chapter 4

**Chapter 4**

Chanyeol's POV

"Dude, is that your ex-girlfriend?" Kris said while pointing at my back.

I just frowned in annoyance as I shove his hands away from my face since we're just seated in front of each other. First, I just don't like bringing Yumi up; Second, I want to eat happily and lastly, I don't care.

Kris just reclined from his seat, giving me an amuse smile. "You don't care huh?" Did he just fucking read my mind? "It's just so funny that she's laughing with that dude, hah. Never saw her laughing like that when both of you are still together." He added, taking another bite of his sandwich.

I immediately dropped my chopstick on the table as I turn around, looking at Yumi together with that dude. Wait, I haven't seen him before? I furrowed my eyebrows together as I tried recalling if I have seen that freaking guy before.

My jaw dropped the moment I saw Yumi leaning towards that guy to wipe something off of his lips. DID SHE JUST FUCKING WIPE THAT DUDE'S LIPS? I SWEAR, SHE NEVER DID THAT TO ME. OH GOD, I'M SO MAD.

I don't know what came to me but I just found myself walking towards their table, I can even hear Kris shouting for my name.

"Yah, Chanyeol! Dude, what the fuck are you doing? YAH PARK, I THOUGHT YOU DON'T CARE YOU MOTHERFLUFFINGASSHOLE. DON'T GO THERE, THAT IS NOT YOUR STYLE!" Kris shouted and I only turn around to flip him off.

Yumi and that dude with her seems to notice that funky dragon's outburst from the other side of the canteen making Yumi turn around towards my direction and her eyes widened in response as she saw me walking towards them.

I quickly went towards their table to see Yumi following me using her eyes, it's just like she's watching my every move. Once I reached their table, I slammed both of my hands on the table making that dude jump a little.

I rolled my eyes. Such a gayshit. I thought, looking at Yumi who is only giving me a cold stare.

"What do you want, Park?" She asked bitterly, making me flinch a little. I really hate it when she's only calling me by my surname.

I scoffed, folding my arms together. "So you broke up with me..." I paused, pointing at the dude whom I don't know his name is and I don't even want to know it. "Just to be with this pathetic low form of human being?" I spat out.

I even saw in my peripheral vision that the dude just lowered his head. What? Isn't he going to fight back? I shook my head in disbelief, letting out a low chuckle.

"Pathetic." I mumbled to myself.

I was taken back when Yumi suddenly stood up while glaring at me. "So what if I'm with that pathetic low form of human being?" She asked, while pointing at the dude before continuing making me chuckle a little.

"What is it to you, Park Chanyeol?! Oh and At least, he's a human being with heart and soul, unlike you!" She exclaimed, walking away while dragging that dude with her.

I just watch her walking away from me, I laugh a little before shaking my head. Feisty. I thought, smirking. No wonder why I fell in love with you, Lu Yumi.

***

Yumi's POV

The next day, I still feel annoyed knowing that freaking Chanyeol is just lurking around the campus and breathing the same air with mine. I mean, how could he? We aren't even together for him to be all annoyed because I'm with someone else.