Her Past

Keith POV

I always remind myself not to look back to my past. That I won't let my past hunt. I always push every person who will trigger that nightmare. Because every time I am see them. Pain. Bitterness. Hatred. Those three are keep on stabbing my heart.

And now, Clark came back. One is enough. I can't handle two pain anymore.

Flashback

I was eight years old and I am alone. No one wants to be friend, because they we're afraid of me. They kept in their mind that I am a monster. That I am like my father. My daddy is not a monster. He's sweet and loving and caring.

"Don't come near us."

"You are like your father. You're a monster too."

"A monster who kill people."

Every time they say that my daddy is a monster. I cried. Full of pain, hatred, and anger. My heart is full of sh*t!

My father is not a monster!!

My father is a hero because he always save my heart when it was in danger.

My father is not a monster!!

My father is my personal clown.

He always make me happy. He can make me laugh. He can make smile. He can make me forget all the pain I receive from the people.

My father!! My father who always remind me that life is not easy as 1,2,3.
He always remind me, that I should let my feelings go. That I should show that if I am happy, I should laugh. If I am sad, I cry and find happiness. I just need to laugh and cry.

But everything become different when I reach my 10th birthday. I saw my dad, killed my mom. He was mad. I can read it by looking at him.

He shoot my mom. My mom he used to loved. My mom whom his queen. My mom that I love. My mom who is my best adviser, my teacher, my sister, my best friend. My mom! Who is now lying on the floor.

But I can't come near her, when I saw my dad doing to my mom. I am afraid. I felt helpless.

I ran out in the mansion. I ran as I can until a car rushing towards my direction. I did not move. I feel numb. I feel death in my place.

And I want it. I just want to die than to see my dad. The person who I idolized.
My hero and my clown. No. He was. Now, he is a monster!! And always my nightmare that I am his daughter. I don't want to be a monster!

I closed my eyes and I felt pain in my side as I saw black. I saw death.

End

That day, I got hit by the car. I really died. My heart died. The innocent, lively and cheerful girl died. I was placed by a serious and dangerous lady.

I died. And never look back to my past. As the new me, I faked my death.

But again, pain will never leave you until you're alive.

Clark came to my life and almost bring back my real me. But he failed. He's like that monster. He break my heart. He brought back the pain and that moment it was more painful.

Flashback

When I reach 13. I met Clark at the party. It was my dad and my step mom 2nd anniversary. The witch was young but she is a slut. Yeah!

She got pregnant when she was 18 and that baby was same as my age. My dad adopted that baby, but I never let her use my surname. My dad agreed with it in a condition. I just need to be nice with her. Yeah! Its a girl.

The party was boring and Andrea is not around. You're right. Andrea Vasquez is my step sister but I never approved that and she knows it.

She's not around because she's at the Paris to spend her vacation.

I went to the gazebo to take some fresh air. The party is suffocating me. Plastic garbage are in every where.

I sat on the bench and sip my cocktail when I heard moans. I smirk. I know who is that.

I power on my phone and tap my record app. I tap the red button and...
"Gosh... f-faster.. ahh!!!"

"Ahhh.. you slut bag.. you're so good.. F*ck!"

"Just f*ck me! You dipshit! Ahhh! Faster!"

"Im cumming slut."

Hmp!!

"F*ck you Merideth! Youre old man will definitely kill me if he found out that I am f*ck*ing you."

And there!

"It's fine, he will never know it. Besides its our third time Gerard! Remember we did it at the master bedroom of that mansion. Hahahaha!

"Yeah!"

"You want round two?"

"Nah! My fingers will do it. Let's just meet tomorrow. At my condo, do not wear anything under your dress."

"Sure Mr. Mighty man."

I leave that place and came back to the party. I save it and return my phone to my pouch. I walked to my room when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." He apologize. I look at his face and just saw how handsome he is. He's like an angel.

"It's okay. I did not get hurt." I replied without any emotion.

"I'm Clark. Keen Clark Joong. My dad is a Korean and my mom is a Filipina."

" Alexandra Sophia Keith Andrade."

"How are you related to Mr. Alexander Javier Andrade?" He asked.

"My dad..." ...before.

And that moment I feel secured, safe and happy. But I kept it. To guard my self and my heart.

We've been friends for 3 years. 3 years of keeping my love for him. But it was forget when I saw him, f*cking a girl at the campus. It was my classmate, who hate me much.

That time, I remember what that monster did to my beloved mom.

And that day, I flew to America to isolate myself. To forget everyone, and to cry every thing and to build myself. To build walls and shields to guard myself so that when I come back.

I'll get my revenge!

End

I face Clark and I saw glow in his eyes. I saw happiness but it slowly disappear when I look at his eyes with cold stare.

And with a cold...
"Do I know you?".. in his face.

------------
My nagbabasa ba dito?

Comment naman kayo!!!

Nga pala sorry sa grammar at mga typo.. medyo wrong.