3.

"Oh my gosh, shut up" I screamed at the lady selling popcorn. Cassey dragged me to the theatre against my will. My mood swings have been getting worse after Jared and Emily have got together. My mother suggests I need a therapist. And the lady selling popcorn does not have any change! "Sorry, my friend just escaped from the mental hospital" said cassey. Wow, count on friends to have your back. I growled at her. She then pulled me towards the corner with comparatively less people around us, and then whispered "What is wrong with you? I thought we were supposed to be having a good time"."well you thought wrong, the last thing I want to see is another chick flick or a one direction movie" I said rolling my eyes. She hit my hand" I know you're upset. But, you didn't have to go that far. Come on, you little kill joy". I chuckled to myself as she tore our movie tickets and headed over to the food court.

"Eye love you"she said, as we laughed while strolling around the malls. After we were done eating, somehow we started cracking puns, and now we can't stop."I don't, you're soda-pressing" I said, laughing hard while clutching my stomach. There were tears of joy in her eyes as she tried to control her laughter. The people passing us gave us weird looks. " Stop! Or you'll make me PUMA pants". "That's was nice, but mine was butter"I said."I'm not taco to you"she said with a serious face."why?" I questioned her." Cause I'm nacho friend"she said, the claassic Mexican food pun. "Well, it was knife to meat you" I said as I walked away .

As soon as I turned around I was about to walk into another person but I sidestepped the person.

He stopped and glanced at me. I know them. Those soft brown eyes. He gave me a small smile and was just about to turn around. When cassey walked up to me and said,"That's eggsactly what I was thinking".

They looked at each other and then everything clicked.

She forgot about me and walked away with him. I walked away from her too. I really don't mind. Cause you see I like Cassey cause we think alike most of the times.

We both know that time will soon part us, then we will be on our own. What's the point in keeping people close if the are going to leave us one day. At the end of the day, we will be on our own.

We follow three rules:

1. Don't believe in trust.

2. Don't believe in friendship.

3. And most important. Don't believe in love.

We call it Vie . It means "life" in French.

I walked over to the chocolate fountain. The man dipped a chocolate brownie in the delicious melted chocolate and handed it to me. I payed him and walked away.

* * *

I know this is quite a short chapter but this is quite a short story, so yeah.