Chapter 1

Sam's POV

I woke up because of a loud noise. After a view seconds I realised my brother Dean was blasting "Hot For Teacher" to wake me up. I fucking hated him sometimes.

'Dean stop! Why are you even doing this! I have my own alarm you know?' I shouted over the music. 'Because it's fun Sammy you should see your face!' I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. Dean went downstairs to make breakfast. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. Yeah I know, it's weird, but I don't eat breakfast so why not brush my teeth now?

I was ready to go to school. I was always done before Dean and way before it was time to go. Dean was still eating and I picked up my French book and started studying.

'Got a test today?' Dean asked. 'Yeah, not a big one though. Plus I studied hard, so don't worry.' 'I never worry about you Sammy.' Well that wasn't true. He always did, he just didn't really cared about school.

'Are you done Dean? We've got to go.' I hate being even a little bit late. 'Yeah Sam I'm almost done. Give me two more minutes.' He went upstairs to probably brush his teeth and I went back to my French.

This was the second week of this school year. I was already so done with everything. It's not like I hate school, just everyone thinks I'm a freak. I don't even know why. I had zero friends and I hated it. I only have Dean. Which isn't bad, but someone of your own age in at least one class would be nice you know?

Dean's POV

I was done brushing my teeth and screamed that Sammy should put on his shoes. I needed one more minute. Okay, so school. I hated it. Of course I had a view awesome friends, like Charlie, Jo and Phil, but I didn't have that one best friend you know? Anyways, it's late and we should go.

I went downstairs and put on my shoes while Sam leant against the wall. When I was done I grapped the keys of my baby and we went outside. Sammy locked the door, and I unlocked my most beautiful possession. A Chevy Impala '67. The most beautiful thing in the entire world. I loved the sound of the door opening, the noise the engine made, everything.

I opened the door and together with Sam I got in. I turned to him. 'Everything will be alright and you'll find friends this week I feel it.' I know he wouldn't believe me. 'Yeah, thanks Dean.' See?

Dan's POV

Let's get this straight. I hate school. I see no point in it. I just think it's a huge waste of my time to be honest. I almost never make my homework, I have no friends, I'm akward af and I'm useless. Today was the second week and I already have a French test, like wtf. I've literally done nothing this weekend, accept for gaming and blasting My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy.

When my mother dropped me off, yeah I'm that lame, I looked at school like it was hell and walked to my first class, which was French. I took my seat at the back of the class in the corner. I was deep in thoughts when suddenly a pretty tall guy with long hair stood before me.

'Can I sit next to you?' I didn't know why the hell he would want that but I was too awkard to ask. 'Yeah, sure.' He knodded and sat down. 'Have you studied well?' Why is he asking al these questions? 'No, not at all.' Great now he's gonna think I'm stupid. 'You know if you want you can take over my anwsers.' Now I was just confused. 'Why are you offering? It's my fault I didn't study.' He looked a bit offended now. 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.' I added. 'No it's okay. I'm asking because I get it. I guess I'm just a nerd.'

Okay she he also had a low self-esteem. 'You know there's nothing wrong with not wanting to ruin your life right?' He smiled at me. 'Now you can definetly take over my awnser...?' 'Oh, my name's Dan.' 'Nice to meet you Dan. My name is Sam.' Than the teacher came in, so we needed to shut up.