Chapter 1-Friendship

It was just a normal day at school for the four. Well, to be exact;it was their first day back after their summer vacation. And as first days go, they had seen it all.

Girls practically throwing themselves at Harry, some rude remarks about how Taylor and Erin were dressed and there had even been a girl who had asked Vlad out. They had seen the most popular girl in school make a fool out of herself for Harry, they had walked past the snobby girl gang who thought they were better than everyone else and had even witnessed a fight.

It was fair to say, that they had seen it all,
"So much drama for one day,"Erin said, as she, Harry, Taylor and Vlad pushed through the crowd.

"This is the first day. Imagine what the rest of the year's going to be like, "Taylor said to her best friends as they reached their lockers.

"As long as I get asked out by more girls than Vlad,I'm looking forward to it,''Harry said, his cheeky smile appearing.

"Oh, ha ha (!)"Vlad said sarcastically, giving Harry a little shove.

Taylor and Erin laughed and rolled their eyes. They were used to the boys teasing each other about girls. For that, was what they were talking about 95% of the time.

But little did they known that the girls they were going to be talking about was them...

This year was going to be eventful. For all of them...