Chapter 3-Betrayal

After the diary incident, Erin decided not to take any more risks. She made a decision to accept the next guy who asked her out.

She didn't even have to wait. Erin was always being asked out everyday. Sometimes by the cutest guys in school, and sometimes by the biggest nerds in school.

But she did hope that the next guy,who was going to ask her out would be one it the good-looking boys.

And luckily for her, it was. But unluckily for her, he was one of the most popular students, and she was, too, but he was more popular than she was ever going to be. And because of this, she was going to drag his popularity down,as well. Most guys cared about their reputation and she feared this was what was going to happen with him, too.

His name was Quin and he had always found Erin beautiful. He had spent the last two months talking about her to his friends a lot. She was all that was on his mind. It was also his friends, who had forced him to ask her out.

To his delight she had said yes! But he didn't know that she was only dating him so that her feelings for Vlad weren't obvious.

As the months went past,Erin didn't disapprove about the fact about her and Quin dating, anymore. She actually grew pretty close to him. But all that changed when a dance rehearsal went wrong.

Everyone knew that Quin had always been a passionate dancer and all that he wanted to do in his life was dance.

He had entered a duet competition with one of the popular girls in school. When I say popular, I don't mean'good popular'I mean 'popular for being snobby' popular. But she had begged Quin if she could enter the competition with him. Fortunately for her, he agreed. Reluctantly. He knew about how she could make any guy fall for her, and this scared him. He wasn't scared of her, he was scared of what she was capable of.

Quin didn't like her in those eyes. He liked her as a dancer and nothing more.

Erin trusted Quin. He was a loyal boyfriend. But she didn't trust her.

But all of Erin's trust backfired on her. Quin proved himself untrustworthy.

Erin had gone to their rehearsal room so that she could tell Quin about her parents allowing her to go on holiday with him.

But after what she saw in front of her,she wished she could turn back time and tell Quin that she wouldn't go out with him.

Quin had bertrayed her. He had cheated on Erin for one of the snobbiet girls in the world.

Erin didn't deserve to go through this. No one did. But it had happened and there was no point regretting everything she had been through with him.

When Quin saw Erin in the doorway, he pushed the other girl away from him and went to Erin's side. He tried to hold her hand but she just pushed him away.

"Erin...listen to me...it was an accident,"he tried to beg her to listen to him.

Erin scoffed and looked away. She didn't care about what Quin had to say. She had Vlad and that was all that mattered.

Quin gave Erin a begging look as she started to walk out the door.

"Erin, please!"this was it. The fate of their relationship relied on what Erin was going to say next.

Erin stopped in her tracks and looked back at Quin.

"We're over."

After saying those two words, Erin left.

They may have been two words, but that had rocked Quin's world.

He had just lost the love of his life.

Erin,too, was upset.

But little did she know that this break up would make her dream come true.