Chapter 28-Ring

Whilst Harry and Vlad were talking, Erin had noticed that Taylor had stayed silent. And that wasn't anything like her at all. She always had something to say. Especially if she was around Erin. They could have a conversation about anything and it wouldn't be interesting. Erin was certain that Taylor was hiding something from her and she was determined to find out what.

Erin looked at Taylor from head to toe. She didn't look any different but then she saw something glimmering in the light. Was that a ring on her hand? But more specially was that an engagement ring?

But she thought they were best friends. Why wasn't she told about her and Harry getting engaged?

Was it something that Taylor was ashamed of?

She had to know what was going on.

"Taylor? Taylor!"she said.

"Yeah?" Taylor replied.

"What's that on your finger l? Have you and Harry gotten engaged these past three years?"

Taylor nodded full of reluctance. She didn't know why but she didn't want to tell her.

Harry decided to butt in into the conversation. He had to back his girlfriend up in this,"It just happened recently."

Vlad could read Erin's thoughts and they were really spiteful but he needed to cover her tracks,"Congratulations,'' he said.